How come I am constantly catching people staring at me?

I'm trying to figure out why I always catch people staring at me. If I'm not catching someone in the act, I feel like someone is staring at me. Is it the way I look, is it my resting ass hole face. Is it me being paranoid and and seeing it because I feel that way. I could be standing in line at the store or sitting down to dinner, and I always catch people staring. Its not like it's happened once or twice it happens all the time. I feel like there is something wrong with me Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to the park often and just look at everything there was a couple a few feet away from me the guy
    was wearing a gray shirt which reminded me of something really sad
    I guess I was remembering for too long and his girlfriend approach me and got verbally agressive she thought I was checking him out when I wasn't even looking at him i was remembering

there are other times where I just stare and admire like when I see a really fit person im Im actually just thinking about how determine that person is while looking at them then when im done thinking that sometimes i think about other things while stare staring at that person or object

so there is nothing wrong with you there is something about you that brings attention

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sometimes people are just looking around not taking anything in particular in so I wouldn't worry too much about people staring at you.

What Girls Said 2

• Its paranoia!! Im the same way lol

• How r u dressed when ur in this situation?

• In purple pants made of feathers, with a neon green shirt covered in diamonds, a top hat that's 2ft high from the brim loaded with flowers and playing cards a batman cape and clown shoes. Why how do you dress? Lol

• What does that matter

• It does. Around here it does. Reminds us of the sacrifice u guys make. U guys r heros even though u might not feel like one

What Guys Said 3

• Do you forget to zip your fly?

• Nope. Not on a daily basis.

• Ha. All right, then. It's probably nothing - I occasionally get people looking at me, but don't think much of if. Some people's eyes just wander when their mind does.

• Maybe they think you're a movie star or sometjing.

• You kind of look like John Cena lol.

• I've never heard that before. Lol. No one has ever compared me to a celebrity