I am 24 years old but I look 16, I awlays hear this from people and it pisses me off?

Today at the gym, some guy asked how old I was and he was clearly shocked I was 24. He turned out to be 15. I really hate this about myself. I was born with really nice smooth skin for a guy, not to mention I dont have that kind of baby face going on. Im not even clean shaved today! I've got some stubble, but it still clearly doesn't help. Anyone with any ideas on what I should do to make myself look older? I always have to adjust my personality so I dont come off as a 16 year old, which in turn makes me more reserved. Ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you'll look like a sexy old man, later on in life. I say flaunt it! 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be grateful for a youthful complexion in years to come. lolz

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, I'm exactly the same. I'm 28 and people think I'm 20. But I'm actually happy for it.
    Slower ageing isn't someething you should complain about.

• I just laugh when people underestimate my age. When you're 40 you will look 30. Take it as a compliment.

• I know that, thats the only thing I say to myself to keep my head up. Not doing me any good right now though is it

• Dress like an adult. Stay clean shaven if your facial hair hasn't completely filled in. Be confident. You know how high school kids act and dress so you should know what to avoid.

• I have a friend with this predicament, not to mention he is also REALLY short. He's 18. If he didn't have a beard, he'd look like he's 12! If you can grow a good beard, do it! It definitely makes you look older.

• act as if you are 35 years old ( way of walkin speaking and tone) it will set you back to 24