What would you rate this look?

What would you rate this look?
Murder and chill?

722

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the concept but not the filter.
    looks pixelated and not pure.
    I would have preferred more contrast, like completely black and weight and more pure resolution.
    unless you want to show the pattern of the lieves, then I would have preferred a shade much much lighter.
    but yea owned.

• Haha I wasn't the editor of the pic just the model
      The photographer edited it that way

• It was less dramatic but I don't have the original sadly ๐Ÿ˜ข I had more blood on my face though

• cool O. O

What Guys Said 21

• I love that pose and the title - There is so little going on, a still pose, black and white maybe death (Chill) but also so much going on (blood on the hands) , the piercings and the jewellery , the open eyes, the hair blending into the leaves with no clear division - Fascinating.

• Is that blood on the face and hands?

• I don't know how. to rate it. My opinion summed up would be girl wants to look crazy but just looks weird bc the blood is so. fake (by so fake I mean that Not only is it not real blood I don't even think it's fake blood, its like water colored red) and besides that I don't see the artistic side of it at all

• Hey I was just told to model hahah and the blood had to be home made because she couldn't buy any

• And what was used? Just curious

• She found some tutorial on YouTube. In real life it did look like dark red blood maybe the editing made it seem lighter. You can sort of see the darkness on my left hand (looking at the pic it's my right side)

• "Blood needs work out of 10"

• "Sex during that time of the month"
    10/10

• You and your Joker obsession ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• *red paint and chill

• American horror story cast๐Ÿ˜ณ

• A girl who just fought a war with sword and shield is what came first to mind

• It would be better without the jewellery.

• interesting pic. love the blackwhite red mix... have always been a fan of that

• 2

Trying way too hard.

• is it wrong that i really love it and it a turn on for me

• Looks like you got jelly donut all over you. It's okay it happens.

• i think you look sexy. im not really like piercings on nose but that is just my opinion looks good on you but its just my taste

• The joker damaged her really really bad ! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Looks like you lost your bird finger, and rubbed the bloody stub all over your face. I like it!

• More like lesbians and Cheetos?

• Blood aside she looks great.

The blood i'm indifferent on. I was always into the pre-emo-girls-that-existed in my time, and a lot of them seem into it, so i'm like whatever about it, it just comes with the whole package.

• scary, artistic, but speaks volumes, i like it

What Girls Said 6

• dont see the artistic side of there is no emotion in it at least not expressed just looks like a girl with nose piercing and paint on her hands

• Looks like a finger painting accident.

• not my type

• I like the septum and the girl looks pretty

• Stupide/10.

• You look like you put pink paint on your face and posed and asked your friend to take a pic for instsgram.