Is my body a complete turn off?

I hate my apple shape body and I am getting depressed because of it lately. Please be honest and tell me what do you think

Is my body a complete turn off?

...
Thanks for the honesty and kindness :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have gym clothes, do you exercise?
    Sit-ups would do good for you, I'd say you need to work on your butt and legs but that's just my opinion.

Try working on your abs as well, specially on the sides if you'd like to improve your shape.

At this point, I don't think you need to do cardio because you don' really need to lose any weight. Just do reps and be consistent. Watch the diet also, eat fiber and protein to gain muscle on your lower body.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is really great!

If you're feeling self conscious maybe just do a few workouts to tone your body, wear more flattering clothes.

Your butt is super cute I'm jealous

• Thank u so much😭 your words make me feel so much better

• Haha no problem!

Be confident! You have no reason not to be

What Guys Said 38

• It's really not that bad. If you feel self conscious about it then you can do something about it. Don't believe the whole 'this is just how your body is' thing, it's a lie. If you hate it, let it motivate you to work on yourself. Other than that, not bad. Better than almost most of the girls out there.

Hope this helps :)

• Your lack of self-confident is turning me off.

Learn, know, and understand just what your body is capable of and if you're not happy with something then make progress towards your goals. This will give you more than enough confidence to walk naked outside. Don't leave it up to faith/just belief.. the price of confidence is not that cheap. Anyone who says 'just believe yourself' isn't worth the listen. These are the kinds of people that easily crumble faced with criticisms and critique.

There's a lot of bullshit to waddle through though... especially from those women's magazines and blogs.

• It is more straight shape to me, but still very nice. You still have a nice ass and those pants looks great on you. Your ass would look great in some satin boyshort type of panties. No problem!

• She probably measured it and got Apple body I'm a banana almost hourglass sadly I'm skinny enough don't want to look too skinny

• Uh... No. That is what we call a lovely body. Nothing wrong with it at all.

• I can't really tell all those black workout clothes

• I think you look great

• first of all being honest. your body is a turn off indeed but only to some extent.. come on who is perfect in this world right? you are just a bit stout.. i suggest u listen to 'all about that bass' :) cheer up live for your self not to impress some one

• it looks pretty good. But if you worked out just a little it would be fucking hot as hell. Wouldn't take much because its already pretty good

• No ass but it's not bad. You look fine

• You look good, nothing to worry about. If you want you can workout (It helps me because it makes me feel better). Hope I helped ^.^

• What do you think is a turn off? I don't think it's bad at all.

• My stomach and the fat I have on the sides... I think it looks pretty bad

• What? From these pictures you look like you have no stomach fat. And you have a normal shape. I wouldn't say your Apple shaped at all. You do. have a waist. I can see your torso but from these pics you better than good. If you want to get into more detail pm or kik me. I hate that everyone can see this lol

• I meant I can't see your torso

• You look very nice
    Just don't were that style pant, it has a strange waste line.
    Wear something that is flattering

• I think you have a sexy body and a cute little ass... i would love to squeeze that ass 😜

• i wouldn't have any problems with putting my arms around you if i was single :)

• Not a turn off. Could be good with a little work

• No, it's not a turn off.

• Lol it kinda is like apple

• To me, your body is a HUGE turn ON. I abs love girls with curves, they are soooo sexy.

• THere's nothing wrong with your body

• I'll tell you upfront. You aren't the most attractive girl out there in my book, but you aren't ugly by any means. Your body type is acceptable for me, and if your personality fits mine, I would totally date you!

• NO, You are so hot :D

• Lookin' so hottt mamacita

• I'd fuck you. Seriously, you're the perfect figure, what are you talking about? :D

• you look fine

• It's not a turn off by any means, besides you're beautiful no matter what

• Hey you look great. Shoot me a message if you wanna chat.

• You look fine.

• Could use some work but I still find you attractive...

• Thanks :)

• My pleasure... Do tons of squats and cardio and you will be quite delicious.

• not complete turn off loved your waist

• Your body is not bad at all, i've certainly seen much worse.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you could work out? You're wearing sport clothes so you maybe you already do it. I think you just need to tone your stomach to get a smaller waist and work on your butt (squats and stuff like that). But don't worry about your body, you look fine.

• Yeah I work out I was really fat actually lol but Im still insecure. I hope i look better in a couple of months

• I'm sure you will ! I wish I had your motivation !

• Girl, you have a flat stomach 😍

• The things I would do to have an ass like yours and a stomach that flat! Hahaa, just embrace what you've got and be confident with it!

• Just seen some of the comments and even though you asked for opinions, please don't take any notice of them. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it's only going to make you more upset if you receive comment's you don't like! You're beautiful the way you are, and like I like I said I would kill to have certain aspects of yours!

• Thank u so much for those words :)

• not at all it is nice

• U don't have a apple shape. It's more triangle or rectangle. Just tone up your stomach and work on your posture.

• Yea kinda but i know somebody still love it so you can't take the responses inn her

• You have a lovely body