What even is my body type?

Bust (inches): 34
Waist (inches): 27.5
Hips (inches): 36

Nothing gives me a straight answer. I can see in the mirror that I do have curves- my body isn't straight up and down. This isn't shown off in the clothing I wear, but usually my clothing is a little loose fitting.
I'm 5'3.8 and about 133 pounds. Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• 34 - 27.5 - 36 and just over 5 feet at 133 pounds I'd say that's a very curvy and possibly slightly chubby figure. But I'd need a pic to be sure. I'm fairly certain ur exactly my type lol I like short curvy girls and a few extra pounds are so much better than not quite enough

Most Helpful Girl

• Bodies aren't really always perfectly defined by one shape. They are natural so can never be perfect. From what you describe it sounds to be a less curvy pear. Basically in between a pear and a straight shape. Every one has curves. There is nothing to worry about. There is always someone who will like your body. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Guys Said 4

• hold on, I've got to find my easel and sketch out your dimensions...

• It sounds like hourglass to me

• Post a pic.

• You're a little chubby it sounds like

What Girls Said 0