Guys, what do you think of this body?

Guys, what do you think of this body ?

Most Helpful Guy

• its perverted that this is considered chubby today. if you see ancient statues that define beauty they are even chubbier.

• I know... Sigh. I know I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either. I weight 65kg for 172cm. I find it mindblowing that some people called me fat as if I was Jabba or smthg. But what can I say... I asked the question for honest answers, so that's what I get.

• 65 or 1,72 meters you are superfine. one could argue that it is within the healthy spectre to lose 2-3 kilos but in my opinion anything more than that walks toward anorexia and sickness. but i honestly dont even think you need it. dont let the brainwash get you. be confident in your skin.

• Thank you. I don't let the opinions get to me, that's why I posted a picture in the first place. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• These people are brutal with high standards. You don't look fat at all. Just a bit on the chubby side.
    If you were standing straight, we'd be able to tell more accurately.
    I know a lot more men who'd be happy as opposed to unsatisfied with a body like yours. Many would even consider you ideal because you have a good amount of breast and it looks like thick thighs and hips.

What Guys Said 47

• A little bit of fat, but nothing that deeps you from being very attractive. Seeing this photo I felt like another said, that I wold love seeing more of you.

• Thank you!

• Once again, thank you :) it's very nice of you to say that.

• :-) Not being nice. I am being honest.

• Not attractive tbh sry

• I think you look good but if you felt like it you might try doing a bit of toning or cardio for your own benefit and fitness.

• A girl doesn't have to be skinny to be sexy.

• I suggest losing some weight because she's really chubby. But there are guys who should find this body very attractive.

• A bit chubbier than the natural weight, BUT still in the possibly-attractive range. I'd have to see the face to tell if she's attractive or not, after all.

• A little chubby. I kind of like a little chubby though so it's fine. Looks like you have a nice boobs for your size. Your legs look fine too.

• in my opinion, she needs to lose some of that belly fat, doesn't look very good.

Other than that it seems pretty average, normal figure.

• Even without showing skin I'd be able to say that you're sexy lol
    You look like a cuddly teddy

• Nice little on the thick side looks good to me I would hit the gym tone up some. You don't want to get thicker then that.

• Kiiiiiiiinda chubby. Could stand to lose 10-20 lbs.

• Hot. I like the size.

• a bit on the chubby side but fine to me.

• your a little chubby.

• Very awkward pose. Its a nice body. Average I'd say

• Very sexy... you turned me on 😊

• fat

filler

• you aren't like crazy fat but you are overweight but nothing crazy that u can't change. IF u want of course

• You're right. Thanks for the constructive answer (no sarcasm). I'm definitely starting jogging 💪🏼💪🏼

• Absolutely. I need to get to that. It's always motivating when people give you advice, even as simple as yours so thank you again

• ok glad i help. good luck :)

• Fat, there's a FUPA starting to develop.

• Some pretty harsh standards... you look Good, im sure the boys at home like it

• Harsh, right? Thank you. I have a lot of guys telling me I look good, so I guess it's just people loving to be tactless.

• You look great how you are

• you look fine so no worries

• Overall, i'd love to play with that body. A little weight loss and toning would go a long way to making it an awesome body!

• You're right, thank you :)

• You're quite welcome... it's a very sexy photo you posted but darn I wish the star wasn't there.

• Haha, sorry I guess?

• nice, i like

• Looks fine to me.

• Love it... So fucking hot... More pictures please ;P

• Looks like you could use the gym, too tone up

• It's chubby so no

• Perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful.

• yummy like butter

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 13

• You're not even that fat. These opinions are so shameless. I hope you don't take them to heart. You're fine the way you are and if you want to change, so be it.

• That is one awkward pose. Is that some kind of social experiment where you show the same person in a really awkward pose and then in a good to show that guys don't know what they're talking about?

I think you look fine. Pretty normal

• Not appealing to my eyes.

• you are perfect and healthy.

• I don't find it attractive. Prefer girls that look like they take care of themselves.

• There's a huge difference between fat and thick

• I think you look fine

• I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing at the nipple star

• Lol glad I made you laugh

• The fuq do you think you're doing? Shit!!! Girls these days 😨😨😨😨😨😨

• I'm anonymous. It's not that big of a deal

• Not attractive, overweight

• Nasty and trashy

• Someone is seeking attention.

• FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT.

How can I unsee this?

• By looking at yourself and then you'll see what's even worse.

• Lol for someone who's so quick to criticize, you can't even let us see your nickname. It's fine though, I put the picture so I could receive good and bad comments. I'd love to see the picture of you who is half as fat as me considering I weight 65kg for 172cm.

• I doubt that's your actual weight.