Do you consider yourself basic or do you think you are quite special/unique?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call me arrogant or anything but I don't only think of it, but i'm sure that I'm special/unique. But in the same way I believe that you yourself and every single human being on this Earth are special and unique.

And the reason i think like that is not because of the set of qualities that I possess or of the skills I can do well. It's just because we are alive. Yeah, life is precious, sacred, a God given gift. If you are alive, then you must be something good; if you do exist then you must have something special to do that only you yourself should be able to do. Otherwise, first off you shouldn't even be turned into existence, you wouldn't have even existed!

Because the Creator of Universe has thought and desired to create you, then in consequence you must be special and unique because God create every single human being in a special way for a unique purpose, no matter how many shits you think you do, no matter how flawed you are! You and I are special girl believe me!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I watch these tv shows and see the most beautiful/funny women getting called "basic" it makes me wonder where do I lie on this judmental scale... Its crazy

What Guys Said 11

• Lookswise around average but throw in personality and I think I become very special with unique outlook on life.

• I'm quite special and not just because I ride the short bus.

• I'd say I'm complex, there are many layers to me, I'm book smart, I'm pretty social, go out for drinks, parties etc., I've been told on a few occasions I'm good looking, I'm ambitious, I'm not boring my life isn't as straight forward as I went to school made friends got good grades and got a job, I'm aware of the things that actually affect my life and have no interest in people I hate or will never meet unless they actually have an influence on my life, and lastly not trying to blow my own trumpet but I'm good in bed.

• I'm a basic nigga.

• I'm a basic chigga

• Oh I'm a special one alright lol

• Fuck, dude, I don't know. Everyone wants to be a special snowflake these days.

It's not like there's an inherent virtue in being "unique" - if anything, that just ends up being taken as a license to do weird shit for no good reason.

• Some aspects of me are normal and others are different/unique.

• I think I have a both aspects

• I think I am boring but it's just cause I'm really lazy

• But does basic have to be boring?

• I have been told I am unique by several different people. I don't consider it a good thing. It has made fitting in really hard.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm so damn unique but in this time and day I have to hide my true identity and label myself as
    "Basic white girl who enjoys starbucks way too much and obsesses over every top 50 song of the year".

• I'm a special snowflake ❄

AKA weird

• Nah i know im pretty different. Anyone who can recognise that or is close to me will know that.

• I'm quite boring and far below average. I have no layers as far as I know.
    I suppose I'm special in that way in how much of a crappy human being I am.

• I'm fucking awesome and unique. I love me. 🐼😊❤

• I'm pretty basic