What does it mean when some girls here say I CAN BE as hot as male models but others say I'm just an above average joe. Who is" right"?

I mean it's frustrating. I just want a clear answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no answer for this. The world is full of women who have their own ideas of whats attractive, and where you would fall with each individual is obviously going to differ between most and land the same with a few. This is not just for you specifically, but for everyone out there.

• But how can I know if I am in the general level of attractiveness facial aesthetics as say a Sean O Pry or Francisco Lachwoski?

• Here's the thing... Take Brad Pitt (who also isn't attractive by the way, I would definitely place you over him), if Brad Pitt has a youtube video of him in a thousand different scenes everyone who find him attractive is going to search that video, comment, and even a few haters are gonna troll on it. So he may get thousands of women praising his body in comments... that's still a fragment of the world's women and even then only the one who were seeking him out knowing they're attracted to him already.

• @Asker If you can not rest easy until you are equal to male models then you will be miserable. Not ever think models are good looking. There is no one person that every one thinks is good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness is a opinion not a fact. I. E. a lot of guys think Kim kardashian is hot. I think she's ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• But more accurately, "beauty is in the eyes of the majority of beholders " right? If we are being 100 percent honest? How to know what the majority of beholders think?

What Girls Said 4

• well that question mark on your face is very chic. good looking is good looking, why does it matter?

• But... one girl here said that I was good looking but not as good looking as male models. And another girl rated me a 8.5 and young Brad Pitt a 5. So how do I find peace? I want the security of knowing that I am just as hot as male models facially (my body is better than most of them)

• How can I know?

• omg... you are very in need of validation... no one can help you but you lol... try listening to your own opinion on yourself

• Everyone has different opinions, so its hard to tell. But I find Average Joes to be my kinda hot. So maybe all the compliments mean well

• Ugh I know who you are and your amount of self-absorption makes you pretty much the ugliest person on this entire website tbh! Just STOP

• There is no answer. Just opinions

What Guys Said 1

• In any survey of opinion there will never be a clear answer I think