Beware fellow men and women, I am shirtless in this photo, out of curiosity how do I look shirtless?

I've never really showed anyone, because I've always been insecure about how I look, so how do I look? You can be as blunt as you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great! You look healthy and not steroided out or intimidating.

What Girls Said 4

• Yr phone has decided that the little tapestry was meant to be the focal point of the picture. You should gently correct that misconception. (:

• So some yoga!!

• Pretty good actually. Not bad.

• not too bad

What Guys Said 5

• Ur definitely above average. Ur in really good shape looks wise. Just not very muscular. Definitely not the least bit fat though. If u would work out a bit just to tone up ur abs n chest n arms then u would be a serious stud man!

• you have no body man, no muscle, no definition- the good news is you're only 15! get in the gym, eat clean and lift your ass off!!

• You look well to me

• A normal body I guess. Get some muscles man, be like a gladiator.

• I think you look great