Is she your type girl and do you like her style?

She's a famous Emo modeling

Leda Muir with dark hair
Is she your type girl and do you like her style?Leda Muir with blonde & dark, brwon hair.

Leda Muir with pink hair
Leda Muir with purple hair

Leda Muir with blue & red hair

Leda Muir with colourful
Leda Muir daily selfie and with platinum pink red purple hair

@ElizabethBiersack Do you know her? What do you think about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen her with the pink hair before. But never any other hair Color and I did not know her name. I really like how the blonde/white Color looks. But all of the colors suit her very well I think.
    Thanks for the mention 😊💚

• Yay, We have the same taste again, I like her with the colours you said. And she has a competition with Alex. She should join the MDE to.

• She should join MDE. So many people should
      But no one beats Alex ever in my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• OMG hahha too many pictures lol she has a pretty face but not a fan of the style

• She has too many different types of styles, I don't want to post her agian. So post in once.
      Lol I know you will say that, Actually her face look like an Asian girl somehow.

• I think she's super beautiful but I feel like normal style fits her better almost?
    Like the second row pick on the left, she looks Hispanic there. It looks like a natural hair color and relatively normal hair cut and I just feel like it suits her so much better.

• I like how every fucking color in the rainbow can suit her

• Sure, she's an attractive chick.

• The purple and blue is worst. But she's really attractive. If I did her eyebrows she could be a 20/10 instead of a 9/10.
    She's super pretty though.

• She's cute

• she is hot

• She's really pretty, and I LOVE her style!

• She has a gorgeous face but im not a fan of her style

• She's beautiful and stylish. Her eyes look sad.

• She is a very pretty emo model

• She showcases the various haircolors really well! I like the bright blue hair on her the best.

• 10/10 would bang

• I don't know about her but she incredibly prettyyyy

• She's really beautiful but she looks better when her eyebrows aren't so harsh

What Guys Said 21

• Is it Christmas again yet? Took almost a year to scroll through all your pics man LOL

• Hahaha, Glad you found the opinion area, And thank you for join again. It's a magic and feel her magic touch, She bring the Christmas again.
      Well She has too many different types of styles, I don't want to post her agian. So post in once. Thank you for spend your time scroll on my question, I think it's worthy!

• As gorgeous as she is, some of her changes in style were big mistakes. It really annoys me when girls actually look GOOD, but they have to go and change their style every damn week. New gaircut. New makeup. New haircolor. New clothing style. On and on and on. I wish she would just find a look that suits her and stick with it so she doesn't risk making another mistake in her style change.

• She is by far the cutest girl you have ever posted

• not my style, but yeah i've always thought she was pretty. she's funny and a sweet person too.

• Now, not my type, but she is pretty that's for sure.

• I think she is very attractive - I really like her hair dark and blonde halves

• Not my type of girl but she does look cute in some of the styles.

• She's beautiful. I want her.

• Her non emo looks are 👌👍

• She is fine as hell, but to much glitz and glam, piercings, and weird hair color. Girls/guys who are into that kind of stuff is not attractive. And their attitudes usually stink with their personalities. Just in my experience.

• With dark or brightly coloured hair she's like a dream made flesh.

• Dayum where do this fairies come from?

• she's hot i would date her , nice style maybe good for sex but if i want something serious she will have to change and adopt a more adult look

• Took me ages to scroll down. Damn you! And yes. She's extremely hot.

• She's very pretty, but I much prefer her without all the emo shit.

• Well is she gonna cut her wrists when I am done with her?

• yeah sure , I think Emos are really hot. But I prefer emo hair either black or pink

• She's really pretty. She looks best with the normal color hairs

• @asker emos suck.

@Iluvhart you're a dope... but continue to make me laugh and tell me how i must express myself...

• She's a cutie, I like her style

• Right cause Elizabeth is emo, so only she'd know who she is. Way to stereotype, dude

• In fact she don't know who she is , until I post this question. I just posted my type girls tho.