What's a physical flaw you have that you were never aware you had until people pointed it out?

In the sixth grade, my eyebrows were thick... Like extremely thick and I never really paid any attention towards them until people started calling me caveman... Long story short, my mom took me to get them waxed and I've been waxing my eyebrows ever since.

My friend had a big forehead and never really cared or noticed but when people kept talking about her she stopped doing ponytails and she always has bangs now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I'm invited to someone's house, I always at some point sneak away and poop in their closet.

Most Helpful Girl

• My big nose, and also thick eyebrows. I used to be so insecure about my nose because everyone always pointed it out. I was so self-conscious, but eventually I was able to make jokes about my own nose. Now I actually really don't care. My nose is great. :P And with my eyebrows my friends always told me to wax them. I really am not bothered because I don't have the time or money. They're not even that bad, I mean they're not really big and bushy. Plus, I've asked a couple males and they said they never noticed about my eyebrows, that they're normal to them. It was always only females :P

What Guys Said 6

• My eyebrows got ripped too til I grew into them. But I wasn't aware I was so damn skinny til I was getting "damn bruh you hungry" and "you Wiz Khalifa skinny" comments. Sports fixed it but damn

• I never even thought about my height until I hit 16 and people started telling me how short I was.

• My left ear being lower than my right ear (because of wrestling in high school). I never really noticed it until my brother pointed it out, and whenever I wear glasses it makes my face look lopsided as fuck. :/

• My girlfriend found a small mole on the underside of my pinky toe. Now I always wear socks to cover it up.

• My side burns some people don't like um... But I do I mean there not like Elvis but one of my friends make fun of me for it and a few people have made fun of me but only like 10 people in total lol but it's my look

• Nope none at all... :-)

What Girls Said 6

• that's so slack. . .

anyway when i was younger i was overweight, so people were always talking about my ass. it never looked 'bad' per se, but it just made me insecure so i decided to fix that.

• I have a big nose which i can't help it i am dutch and i never cared until people pointed it out
    I have a big smile i never cared until people pointed it out now i cover my mouth when i laugh
    and in sixth grade some girls regularly accused me of stuffing my bra. Of course thats not a flaw but at the time i felt it was and they called me daddy long legs because i have long legs even though i am pretty short.

• I never knew it was a bad thing to have blonde eyebrows and lashes till people pointed it out. Said I had a bare face and it looked weird. Now I wear makeup everyday.

• Being slew footed. My friend pointed it out.

• I have slightly crooked teeth, but I don't want to get braces.

• This isn't exactly physical but my band director pointed out in 7th grade that I add -ah to the end of a lot of my words. Since then he and my best friends always make a point to tease me about it whenever I do it (all out of love though)