New FB profile pic?

I like it, but then the more I look at it, I don't like it. I feel like my head looks big? I don't know, you be the judge!
P. S. there's a lot at stake here, my crush just added me! So I can't afford to post an ugly pic lmao

New FB profile pic?

• Post it!
  • Don't post it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a duck face it's called a pucker.

• That's what I've been saying, but I guess they just all fit into the same category lol. Kinda sad that puckers aren't cute anymore haha, it's my favorite pose besides smiling!

• I say who cares what they think anyway, do what pleases you. We live in a crazed world today :O

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, you look dazzling! 😍😍

What Guys Said 17

• Your head doesn't look too big at all. You look very pretty and subtly sexy without being over the top. Not 100% sure about the pucker/duckface, but if people in your friend group/school/whatever are posting a lot of duckface pics, then he'll probably like it. Regardless, you look great so this should be a good picture to post.

• Why can't girls understand that using a duck face is a huge turn off in your look? Don't post it.

• "Don't post it." with the duckface... and other than that you'd look good.

• It is a nice pic, not sure about duckface

• You look gorgeous! Have confidence

• Post it, you look beautiful

• Post it, then ask his opinion, retake if or as needed.

I'd loose the "duck face" though as you look quite good, just a simple smile.

• Sure, you are doing the duck face and all but look but kind of... joyful? I'd say put it, looks fine.

• I think you should take a new pic in exactly the same pose but without the conformist duck face. Try smiling instead.

• I think you should lose the white border, and keep it original or have a blurred one.

• suprised more voted to post it with duckface

• you look good on it. pretty face and nice body, head looks normal. just post it

• no there is a better pic out there

• Lol it looks fine

• nice @@s cute face

• You should accentuate your cleavage better. Maybe make it moist and sweaty.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c6a677e12a.jpg

Other than that it's ok.

• FB SUCK don't I hate it oh ghosh :D what's the point?

What Girls Said 8

• Everything looks fine except for your lips. You should avoid anything that looks like duck lips. If that picture was exactly the same except you were smiling it would be perfect.

• You're gorgeous and I voted to post it

• The picture looks good. Post away. If you kinda like this pic, then take another and put both in a collage and post it or just compare them.

• U ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    But i voted that u don't post it because of the duck face.. sorry..

• Thank you!! That seems to be the popular opinion. I thought it was just puckered lips, not duck face, but I guess they're all in the same category lol.

• u are beautiful. with or without a duck face. post

• Duck face is risky

But other then that you look really good.

• Post if you want friends and family to think you a slutbag!

• Gorgeous. Dont worry about it