Girls, Was I attractive when I was younger?

Looking back when I was younger, I feel like I might have missed out on many great girls because I didn't feel like I was attractive. I did date some good looking girls, but always felt like they were with me because of my personality and not my looks. Sorry for so many picturtes. I just wanted to get best idea as possible. I think age's range from like 16ish - 22ish? And I know. I hate to smile in pictures! Sue ME! :)

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good to me 👍

You do look slightly homicidal in some of them, but I always do too, so I won't judge 😂

• Lol. Yea, I hate my smile so much lol. As you can obviously see. But sometimes people will trick me and I will smile in the picture. And those pictures are locked away never to be seen :P

• Damn. Sad I had to go back 10 years just to find a picture of me smiling lol. Well, thanks for the confidence boost. I needed it.

• Any time 😁

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you were

• Yes you Were:)

• Thanks lol. I've only got responses from one person, so I guess my initial feelings back then about not being not so attractive were probably right.

• OR* they were bored to looo at all of these photos and answer:)