Girls what can I do to maximize my facial aesthetics? What would my max be?

Most Helpful Girl

• You post the same photo's almost everyday

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your mom and dad you wanna see a psychiatrist.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Really just a good skincare and beauty regime.

• jaden smith

• Lol Haven Smith? I seem to get told I look like a lot of celebs... a few girls IRL said I look like Tom Cruise and some online said I look like Tooji/James Franco 😅😅

• Jaden

• Stop posing like a flamer and girls might like you more.

You're goofy looking. Get over it.

• the shorter hair seems to accentuate your facial structure. i've heard some facial hair can make the jaw line look more pronounced.

• Save arranged marriages... women's liberation was a mistake!!

• Lol I'm not getting married till I'm like 30(one night stands till then ;) ) ish... and it sure as hell won't be arranged. I get laid like every weekend. But I wanna improve and become even more attractive. I want advice.

• Don't wink like that... it's not cool. We're regretting feminism now and facing the consequences. Stop kissing modern, western ass. You are still our slaves (mentally)

The patriarchy has been there since the beginning of time for good reason.

• Women don't give a shit about who you are... women want money, status and a good body. They just see you as an object to utilize.

Men have never cared about how they look. We've always been proud of our ruggedness and scars... it's mostly women who want to be pretty and all that shit... BUT HEY!! It's not surprise that western men are becoming feminized & turning gay...

Stop right now in your tracks. This is not the road you want to go down.