Are dark vaginas ugly?

I am a south Asian female and I'm too scared to sleep with my boyfriend even though I want to because I'm worried that he might think I look disgusting down there.. lol. We have been together for a long time and have a lot of fun together. I'm scared he might think I'm unattractive afterward. I have light brown/tan skin and its dark down there. I got very occupied with this and read a bunch of posts online and a lot of guys think its disgusting, apparently pink color ones are the best!! It is sorta making me hate myself. Is there anyway to make it match my skin color? This has realllly been bothering me and I'm worried about what my boyfriend will think of me since most guys see pornstar vaginas.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much any guy who is dating an Asian girl with tan skin would have the sense to expect a vagina that matches. You are worrying about nothing. More important to keep what you have neat and attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you are naturally awesome and amazing just the way you are. And since your vagina is a part you it is also naturally awesome and amazing just the way it is!

Next, the boys who have an entire freaking list of things a vagina has to look like are always the ones who have never seen a real vagina. The closest they've gotten to one is porn which is why they have stupid ideas about what vaginas should and should not look like. Don't listen to them. They're stupid.

And lastly if your boyfriend thinks your natural and amazing vagina is anything other than one of the best things ever, he's not good enough for you or your vagina anyway.

So! No more worrying about your undeniable amazingness! Be proud of your vagina!

What Guys Said 26

• Fact. The colour of a vagina is the least of a guy's worry when making out with a girl.

I challenge any guy to come forth if he has ever turned down sex or rejected a girl, strictly because of the colour, shape or tightness of her vagina.

Once a guy's testosterone starts broiling and the dopamine craving kicks in, coupled with a boner that knows only one thing: to discharge the hot, broiling magma. All rational senses of the guy are subdue moment before and during sex.

That's why it's often said, a girl should take an I-love-you from a guy during sex with a grain of salt. Dopamine makes anything the girl does during sex ecstatic.

Focus on being a good lover off and in bed than worrying about the colour of your pussy.

• I read the question fast and thought it said duck vaginas 😂

He might have a preference but I doubt he cares to the point where he'd find you unattractive. He's already dating you and probably has a decent idea of what color you are down there. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• There are some people that only like "pink" vaginas or prefer it. There are guys that prefer your brown/tan skin as well, and some don't have much of a preference. If he's in a relationship with you, he most likely is attracted to you and will like how you look down there.

• It seriously doesn't fucking matter.

What color is it?
    Does it have hair?
    Is it am innie or an outie?
    Is it puffy or not?

These questions are stupid. IT'S YOUR VAGINA NOT A FUCKING PAIR OF SHOES

This is really getting ridiculous.

Ok it doesn't matter if it's darker in color. It's just something that happens you're from a culture that has reasonably dark skin anyway and the skin of your vagina that no one else will ever see except your doctor and your lover.

A dark color is normal and sexy the same as a light colored one

Everyone has their preference with hair but it's your choice and I think it's sexy and beautiful either way

innie or outie?

It really doesn't matter because they're both a beautiful part of you and you should be less self conscious about it.

It's your vagina and he'll be happy with it I promise you

• I don't think he will care if he loves you!..

• you need to know this thing first.. we men and i say it clearly and openly are like animals especially when it comes to sexioal desires so trust me the color of it won't matter even if it was blue ( just saying )
    second thing is that if this guy was disgusted from black color vagina then why would he date a girl like u he would have made his life easier and went with a white girl but the reason he is till with you is coz he wants you as a person not any thing else

• no it isn't not ugly as you put it. it is part of you so you shouldn't look down on your self for it. and it is normal for someone to have a little different skin color down there. if he truly loves you he will not care because its part of you

• You put far too much effort into self-deprecation.

• I wouldn't worry about it I'm sure yours is beautiful.
    All vaginas are beautiful , but if he really likes/loves you he wouldn't care about how it looks.
    Me personally I like a woman for her personality not how her genitalia looks.

• Labia and vulva color are the least of concerns when a guy is having sex. Trust me he won't care.

Plus if you have dark skin is obvious your skin down there will match the rest of your body, and genitals tend to be a bit darker generally.

• Everyone has their personal likes and dislikes

• He won't care. A pussy's a pussy. It could be fluorescent green and he wouldn't care, hahahah

• All skin around vaginas are different color than the surrounding skin, so get over your phobia

• I don't think this should be a problem. I'm a white guy and I think south Asian women are quite attractive. Even some white girls have dark colored labia.

• I would love my girlfriend pussy and the color of it just the way it is and enough u gave him ur pussy so !! I see that dark one is attractive so much

• I don't mind about that, but I don't know if it's the same for other guys.

• If he truly loves you, he won't care if your vagina is bright blue.

• my dick is a little darker than my other skin tone. Probably normal

• I m indian and I know how south indian girls vegina looks like... why you worried too much

• Not all penises are pink. I'm sure it's normal.

• If he's dating a desi girl I'm assuming he's already aware.
    If he's a Gora I doubt he'll mind...

• dark or pink trust me im having sex with them

• They really are. White girls' fannies are far prettier.

• as long as its healthy, it's whatever. everything down there is usually the same as nips so if he's seen those he already knows.
    my favorite girlfriend just happened to have chocolate lips and all that, just saying

• If he looks disconcerted tell him that your pussy is what a real wormans vagina looks like!

• All vagina's are ugly by design, they're a reproductive organ, therefore they are not designed to be pretty, they are designed to slide newborns out. They do their job, enough said.

• So are you gay? or just had too many ugly pussies?

Cause there certainly ARE ugly vaginas, but not all are ugly.

• I wouldn't say they're all ugly but for the most part, what you said is true

• I agree. What's with all the downvotes? It's called "bumping uglies" for a reason. Sexual organs have utility, not appeal. They're designed to do their job, not look pretty.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, if your boyfriend is that immature please dump him. Thank you.
    I'm South Asian female as well, and my boyfriend wouldn't change a thing about that.

• I'm dark skin and mine is dark too. While most guys do prefer pink, they still won't turn down dark. And if he's your boyfriend who loves you, well. I guess you'll just find out if he truly loves you. But I highly doubt he wouldn't be at least ok with it.

• Whaaat? He won't find it disgusting. He'll find it hot! The contrast is super sexy. Especially since he's your boyfriend and cares about you, the moment he gets to see your body is gonna be like turn on overload lol. The mystery of how a partner looks naked is really hot.

If a guy cares so much about pink pussy, he would be an idiot to date a South Asian girl and even a bigger idiot for using her pussy color against her. South Asian women do NOT have pink pussies. It's normally at least a few shades darker. Maybe a few exceptions but it's most definitely not the norm. Ignore peoples' preferences for sex parts, it's absolutely useless except for porn. Don't ask people their preferences either if you're insecure. Our dreams are just dreams, they ain't real. Relax & enjoy.

• My boyfriend is one of the people that doesn't like them dark. I'm sure that's just rare to find people like that though.

Still everyone is nervous and are thinking the same thing you are the first time they have sex with someone they care about. I know I did with my boyfriend and he proved that he loved how it looked.

I'm sure your boyfriend will love how you look down there. I honestly think he would be made at you if you tried to change how it looks. Don't look up what other guys think because it's stupid and doesn't matter. The only opinion that matters is what your boyfriend thinks. Which you will never know unless you let him see down there. So STOP looking at what others think. Like I said their opinions mean shit and only your bf's opinion matters in this case.

• There's nothing wrong with your vagina, at all. Your skin colour is brown so your boyfriend should be prepared to see brown genitalia too. Those who have unrealistic and ignorant expectations of what a vagina should look like don't deserve to be near one in the first place.

• Mine is also dark. The guys I have been with had no care in the world about it. So, I would not worry about it, if I was you.

• All vaginas-and people- are beautiful. Your skin color does NoT influence it.

• If a guy puts effort into hating what a vagina looks like, then he needs to get his priorities straight for real.

• If he cares about the color of your vagina, than he shouldn't be effn girl a just saying. Plus men have darker skin or lighter kin on their penis vs the body skin.. doesn't matter

• I mean p**** is p****

• If you guys are together for a long time, i think he doesn't give duck as u do.
    Don't worry, he loves you just the way you are.
    I've never heard something like "my girlfriend has dark one, so im planning to break up with her/i wish she would get pink one.

• Dark vaginas are beautiful and you're beautiful the way you are.