I feel like I'm out of his league? Is it true?

Is he better looking than me based on the avatar pic? Please be completely honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, you've asked this question numerous times in one way or another. Believe me, you are cute enough that any boy would be happy with you. However, all these pictures that you've showed us of you two shows that he is really happy. I am sure that you have nothing to worry about so please stop worrying. Unfortunately, an unattractive trait in a woman is insecurity, so take what I said to heart - that your are definitely an attractive girl and that you don't need to be concerned. Keep being the nice young lady that you are, but be secure, and you just may marry that boy one day. You two make a very cute couple.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can assure you that there's nothing special about either of you and you're within each other's leagues.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say the opposite is true. He's done well to bag you.

• Pic is gone

• You almost look related. Definitely not out of each other's leagues. Be happy you have each other.

What Girls Said 3

• I read the question wrong
    If anything he looks put of your league. And if you think like that about yourself why not date someone who's in your own league then

• Based on your picture, you look like the prettier one. But it's a close call and you're well able to make a great match based on personality.

• You kind of look related. Like siblings