Is my nose too big?, am I ugly?

Is my nose too big?, am I ugly???
Just be straight with me please, I know my nose is bigger, but do I have anything to worry about? Again just be honest, don't sugar coat or bullshit me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your nose is big, but if I were you, I'd more concerned with the weird tiny teeth and the awful haircut.

Most Helpful Guy

• your nose is kind of big but not in an ugly way. if you focus on a certain part, it will allways look funny. look at the whole image. i think you´re fine... no homo.

What Girls Said 4

• I like a strong nose on a guy - in fact it's one of the features I look for in a guy's face. In terms of you being 'ugly' - I don't like your hairstyle and the hair fuzz. I wouldn't call you ugly though.

• If I shave I look 12, & I know I need a haircut but as for styling it, I'm just not into it, but I do agree I need to trim/ just cut it all off

• But thank you for not finding me ugly lol

• It doesn't look big to me, I can't tell for sure in the photo, a side view photo might help. And I don't think you are ugly at all!

• I'd hook you up with the side view but I don't know how to add another pic on here, but I would get you one if I knew how

• No it looks fine and you have a nice smile

• You have a slightly bigger nose than average. You aren't ugly at all. No sugar coating. Just remember there is always someone who prefers what you have. Embrace flaws and stay happy and grateful for what you have.

What Guys Said 4

• "Again just be honest, don't sugar coat or bullshit me." NP/Oh I got ya my nigga. Umm your nose seems to be normal sized and ya look average. So you should be able to get your fair share of bitches LOL

• I think the camera angle doesn't help - Your nose is big but not massive

• Looks fine to me also I know a few people that have a nose that's so thin, it is barely a nose lol. by the way do you game? Cuz I swear you look like a gaming buddy haha.

• Your nose is fine. I would never notice it. However, the patchy facial hair needs to go.