Do you think these 2 are GORGEOUS?

I mean actual gorgeous, not pretty or cute I mean If they weren't famous would you spot them in a crowd?
Do you think these 2 are GORGEOUS?

Updates:
I personally think Gigi MAY stand out in a crowd depend on what she wears but I seriously wouldn't even look at Kendall once. She's a pretty girl but as plain as a cucumber.

0|0
15|34

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Overrated as fuck

1|0
    0|1
    • Hahahahaha as if you'd even look them in eye let alone talk to them IRL. I'd love to see you reject one of their advances, and not out of anxiety.

• Show All
    • @Nuqood well duh. majority of the men and women on this site boast their standards too though no one here is significant. Just cause you don't measure up doesn't mean you have to forfeit your opinion.

• Haha what? White Knight? How is saying that you'd be afraid to talk to them white knighting? Do you know what white knighting is? You lying to yourself and saying these two are overrated like you'd reject either one of them isn't the opposite of white knighitng, it just makes you a liar and a bad on at that.

I'm not saying their value is high, nor am I defending them. Learn what a white knight is before you start flinging mud.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• kendall has gorgeous eyes
    gigi haddad is cute but not gorgeous... but she's also not really my type

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the right with a black hair is attractive, the other one is just okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go with gorgeous. Closer to cute or pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you I would call Gigi gorgeous and Kendall pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if guys were around both of them would drop jaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know gorgeous pretty and cute fall under the thing

Sexy and hot are the same thing

Amazing and perfect are the same thing.

Gorgeous isn't necessarily a 10. This is a stupid idea and someone needs a slap

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but I pick pretty and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly.

Guys don't work like girls where status matters. These two could be homeless for all I care and I'd still fuck them both (probably behind a dumpster, which is almost a hotter idea).

0|0
    2|0
  • probably not... they're beautiful but not OMG.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya their hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them attractive at all. Blond is sort of cute, but I'm not really attracted either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see them pretty at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Right yes left no

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh heck yes I would, those girls are absolutely gorgeous all the way and yes I could spot them!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd go with cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They are but I find the girl with black hair more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who they are, but they're definitely gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had no idea who they were but they're not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh...
    They're celebs though 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Gigi Hadid is... yes no doubt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl on right. She is really gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find any of these women attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I do think they are

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the left is cute but the other one not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Sure are.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right one looks like my cousin lol think their both cute and pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are very gorgeous girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • left one has nice boobs yes for her

0|0
    0|0
  • they are gorgeous... no doubt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Girl on left does nothing for me. Girl on right is definitely cute but I've seen cuter girls

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• yeah i think they're both beautiful. id still spot them if they were on the streets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly - they look like all girls today tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, kendall is gorgeous. I don't follow the Kardashians or watch their show but kendall has always stood out to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't think I would've really spoted them in the crowd. Unless they wear a lot of make-up. Maybe Kendall tho? She has nice face.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good looking for sure..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd spot them in a crowd because they're celebrities! haha
    I think Kendall as such a prettier face than any of the Hadids. Gigi's sister isn't very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both pretty and cute but I don't think they're gorgeous or stunning. I'd notice them in a crowd but Id pretty much forget them once they leave my sight

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are pretty! But my guy friends think there voices ruin it because they are so manly.. especially the blonde girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I think kendall is prettier than gigi

0|0
    0|0
  • They are so gorgeous! :) ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the Kardashian family but really like Kendall.. Gorgeous.. But I'm a fan of Gigi <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I fuckin hate famous people, especially the ones who don't deserve to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall has an average girl complex, but she's a real and natural beauty.

Gigi Hadid is just plain beautiful.

Both girls have cute personalities from what I see online and on tv, which I think adds to their beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they'd be spotted in a crowd but they are pretty. They are too plain to be called gorgeous in this picture, maybe in a gorgeous avatar.

0|0
    0|0