Do you ever get the strong urge to call all these attention whores ugly?

The fact that they come on the internet looking for approval or to state the obvious in the form of a question just makes that smartass in me want to bite... although I am aware that some people truly have low self esteem and don't know if they're attractive or not, which is a sad case.

For those attention whores who don't fit into that category (which is rougly 90% of them), do you ever just feel like cutting into them for being so vain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and satisfying this urge is a nice way to pass time.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• For exactly the reason you stated about the 10% I hold fire on saying anything about attention whores

• Some of them are ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The good thing on here is that you can say what you want because you are not trying to jump in to bed with them.

I will always be honest, and on here that means I don't get slapped or see them cry.

• I get that urge over stupidity not attention whores. And there are loads of idiots around.

By the way this isn't me calling you stupid.

• Only when it's something like "what do you think of this watch/earings/hair style etc" and it's basically just an ass pic or a tit pic

• I came across one of those the other day and I felt like setting myself on fire.

• It is kind of annoying to see obvious 10s come in and say' "Am I ugly? I want to know if I'm pretty or not", or when people keep posting the exact same thing over and over.

• Sometimes, but I know so many creepy guys who would jerk at such photo and I know that the girls would not like it, so everytime somebody posts here such photo, I just think.. Ohh yes girl, you don´t know how many facials are you getting right now. I know post is probably creepy af. But it is reality.

• I literally just asked a rate/comment on my looks
    It has nothing to do with looking for approval or begging for attention, literally bored.
    I'm not saying that people don't do it for the reasons that you expressed.
    But also saying that not every should come under that statement

• If that's how you want to express yourself when you're bored. I just read books or watch movies.

• I don't mind giving my approval here and there. I'm glad they think enough of me to give them my approval.

• Their all pretty to me but they are never a 10, also some people are insecure about on them selves or have been bullied and want to know the truth from people around the world.

• why are you calling them whores?
    don't fucking make me furious!!!

• I realise they don't get hurt by the names, And, They probably don't give a fuck.

But honestly, I'd rather call them a whore, Then sit their and force feed the attention that they so desperately desire but dont deserve xD

• I called them "attention whores" because "attention whore" is a phrase. Blame whoever coined the term.

• everyone wants attention from time to time don't over think it

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone doubts their own attractiveness from time to time. What is more annoying tome are those trolls on some sites who stuck on stupid or those people who complain they are too ugly to get a date and whine on about it like that is going to help.

• This one guy I know of makes countless vlogs and forum posts about women thinking he is ugly and clowning him constantly. He isn't even ugly. I think he just has some kind of bad approach but won't even consider that. Those people frustrate me most.

• I totally agree grandma.

• @Hercules073 Hold me up strong man lol.

• All day everyday, I don't sugar coat it!

• They are not looking for "approval" - they are looking for information. Don't blame other people because they look better then you.

• I'm not here to impress anyone with my looks, so I'm not bothered that your immediate retort is to insult my looks when you have no clue what I look like. I hope when I'm as old as you are I don't have resort to that. :)

• to resort^

• Sometimes i do just say they're unattractive to shut them up

• no i don't care

• your name is bedroomeyes...

• And? My name could have been crustyballsack and I'd have said the same. Try again.

• I honestly spend my time in better ways and I don't care about them that much

• Oh I know EXACTLY how you feel. When there is a girl on facebook sticking her boobs out in a selfie. I really feel the urge to say: "Wow, why are you/ have you become so slutty?" So you're not on your own lol :D