Guys, Do guy's think big girls are attractive? I am a size 20. Hot or not?

I am 16st and a half, if that helps. Lost 2 stone but still feel fat x

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Good job losing the weight - Hard to tell without a pic - Keep on your health drive, do it for yourself not others

• Thanks for MHG

• Your welcome. Tried to message you other day but wouldn't let me send it. Wanted to ask a question. It let me other day when you messaged me first. Don't understand

• I have a setting that only allows me to receive messages from people I follow. Request to follow me and I will accept it then you can send your message ( Are you above level 2?) - If not just request to follow me and I will see it and message you

What Guys Said 13

• I think they can be depends on how they wear their weight if that makes any sense.

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...56672899f0d1.jpg

Is different than this.

jamaicanpatwah.com/.../...oman-fatty-boom-boom.jpg

• I'd have to see you to know. My wife is bigger than you, and I think she's sexy as hell. She's a very big girl, but she's also a weightlifter (315 lb deadlift max at the moment). But she isn't going to be running a marathon any time soon ;)

Just being big doesn't really mean much. There are body shape issues, and we all have to work with what we've got. That means clothes to emphasize our best attributes, and exercise and HEALTHY diet to work on what we want to work on. You have to have reasonable goals; if you're a size 20, you'll probably never be a size zero, so don't bother aiming for that. I'll never be ripped or have good hair unless it is glued to my head, but that's okay. Also, some people will be into you, and some people won't - that's life. Anybody can be happy when life is easy; the key is to learn how to be happy when life isn't easy.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of curves. And personality and behavior stands for a lot!

• I'd have to see you. I've seen lots of bigger girls that were stunning and some that were not. I've also seen slim girls that were stunning and some that were not.

• A picture would be better.

• pictures? I don't know whats a size 20.

• Not what I find physically attractive but if we got on and I fell for you it wouldn't bother me

• I don't know what a size 20 is but bigger girls can definitely be hot.

• I'm not attracted to overweight girls at all

• I think you already know the answer. .

• size 20... post a pic buddy

• I don't find them attractive.

• Yes. Hot. I like women with bigger butts, thighs, hips, and breasts. The only time I do not like bigger women is if all the weight is in in the belly with no butt and boobs. That is a masculine look. I love the female curves.

• Note that a UK 20 is quite a bit smaller than a US 20.

Still probably too big for my tastes, but I -think- it's in a range a fair number of guys like?