How hot is this woman?

After watching this video, I no longer have a penis. My penis shrank so much and retracted so far inside of my body that it imploded into a black hole and is forever gone.

How hot is this woman?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• These are horrible things to say about another person and a horrible way to encourage others to be awful too. The worst thing about this post isn't the woman who has a different lifestyle than yours. It's the vile comments and dehumanization.

• My future job

• Shit the hell of heaven burn in graveyard shit... as f**k this gif shit shit pffttttt nooo the fuq😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

• My non existing dick shrunk too..

• This is downright disturbing. She clearly has impact and disturbing mindset from childhood because of the bullying. :(

Damn I don't remember when I had the pizza last!! Maybe before few months. :'( And soda and fries and whatever she is eating. I have Niagara falls from my mouth xD xD and eyes.

• lol yeah its pretty disgusting on what has become acceptable in American society.

• Well salt, sugar and oil increases hormonal addiction. More business ;D Business has no boundaries.
      I hope this does not become epidemic.

• Well... she definitely is obese. However, if she's happy, that is all that matters. Is she hot? No, I would not consider her hot OR sexy. Will she maybe regret her choices later on in life when looking for love? Definitely a possibility. But again, she is happy... for now.

• I gasped when I saw her and decided not to press the play arrow. The video could only disturb me so don't look at those things if you want to have a healthy mind and functioning reproductive unit. If I was a guy I'd be hiding in a corner crying.

• This is sad.
    What lind of other is she?
    The girl needs help if she wanna live up a few more years.

• I don't think that she is attractive, body wise at least, but some people are into that I guess? She may say she is happy and that is important but I really don't think you need to sacrifice your health to feel content. I don't know but personally I found the whole good thing a bit sickening despite the cool idea of getting paid to eat.

• That's really sad but i'm also jealous because that has to be the best job ever.

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that food though

• Why is america fucked up like this
    This is beyond un acceptable

• Smh😂😂😂i was just saying last night to my australlian friend that id move to eitger tge uk or Australia because of how stupid americans can be

• That's very unhealthy 😱

• just look at how she struggles to go down the fucking stairs. she's so going to die because of all that weight

• This is disturbing.

What Guys Said 9

• BLEHHHH BARFFF

• I have heard about this fetish - That cannot be healthy

• All this weight and still small boobs. That's some bad luck Brian shit right there.

• My schlong cut itself off after watching that, it didn't want to be attached anymore so I let it go. Is ok.

• Who knows how many children, pets, and decaying food items are caught in her rolls. Even worse, how many are sloshing around inside.

• I got diabetes watching this video

• Ohhh. God.. Why me..

• Maybe she has another woman hidden in there somewhere. For her sake.

• Well it's cold here and my penis has already shrunken.. And after seeing this it shrunk even more... Ha-ha she is like 1/10