How to respond to a negative comment about your looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ignore it, don't take anything serious. they are shallow people and probably just wanna hurt you. the best way is to just not let it bother you, show them that you stand above that shit. then they'll lose interest. if they notice it will hurt you and you are not strong enough to fight back they will continue

Most Helpful Girl

• U just need to prove them how awesome u are and not give a shit👌
    there's always gonna be people that are gonna find u super attractive and others that won't, soooo u just gotta embrace what u have, u need to be comfortable in your own skin and ignore those that try to convince u to not feel that way

What Guys Said 12

• I'd take it if its constructive criticism

If its from some fuckface trying to rip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5MfbXhnu4
    And say some smart shit like: "but would you leave your sister alone in a room with me :) "

• Welcome to the site - The only person's opinion that matters is your own so don't even think about responding, you have far more important things to think about.

• If you are talking about social media, then you just have to accept it. You asked and you shall be delivered. You can't ask if you look fat and get upset if the answer is yes. If it's just a mean comment overall, then just ignore them. It may be true, but you know a troll when you hear or see them.

• Just turn a deaf ear to it. Don't pay attention to those people

• I shrug. Shallow people don't merit an answer.

• I just laugh at them and tell them I'm fcking beautiful.

• Does the person deserve a reply?

Is the person correct?

• depends on if it is constructive criticism vs trolling

• A simple "Ah, fuck off" and then shrug it off will suffice.

• "nice"
    ///

• what is the comment?

• Get hotter, then you won't get any negative comments

What Girls Said 4

• I just tell them I'd rather be ugly than be an asshole. People like that aren't even worth your time really.

• Take it with a grain of salt.

If you're putting yourself out there on social media, then you should be ready for positive and negative comments.

• ignore them if u can

• just tell the person to go fuck themselves works 100%