Do you think there is a 10/10 woman? Why isn't the scale called 1-9?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in the attractiveness scale AT ALL.

Most Helpful Guy

• hell no, if you spent a week with a group of models farting out celery broth stuck in an apartment, complaining about really dumb shit, you would start to see that number fall quick

What Girls Said 3

• There should be, otherwise you need to adjust your standards. You're like one of those annoying teachers who will never give an A because no one can be perfect. Which is true, no one is perfect, but the grading system wasn't designed to give the highest grade only to pure perfection. Similarly you scale should be realistic

• Probably because the girls who are 10s are avoiding your bad attitude and you've never met one.

• Because you're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need.

What Guys Said 11

• Well 10/10 from the standpoint of physical perfection just doesn't exist.

I think a 10 would be if you're dating a 9 and you fall in love with her personality. That gives her the extra 1 point boost.

Another way is rather than look at it from perfection you could look at it from a perspective of rarity or how lare of a demographic their beauty apeaks to. How rare is it for a person to be that beautiful. The rare it is the higher their 1-10 score is and people the furthest away from the mean on the positive direction will be rated 10.

• Because 10/10 is a reference point. I don't think there are 10's, but only because thinking that helps me when rating girls.

• I think the scale fails because everyone has different values for their numbers,

• I don't use any kind of number scale to describe women and nor do most of my freinds.

• 10/10 is absolutely perfect, but since nothing in this is absolutely perfect there is no 10/10 woman. Not objectively though. Maybe the girl you love, but that's a different thing.

• You should really meet my cousin.

• yes, that scale is good, however 10/10 women are quite a lot. like model girls are 10/10.

• some women are physically perfecgt.

• There are 10s, but I've yet to find one lol. They are out there!!! Got dang it!!

• I dated one who was 10/10 for looks, her personality and intelligence weren't up to grade but her libido was about 11.

I've also dated girls who were 10 in the figure but not in the face and vice versa. To my mind about one woman in 50 is a 10 in the face or figure so one with a 10 face and figure would be 1 in 2,500.

• ooooo... kkkk... . interesting... statistics... .

• A 10 is a 9 who is your type.