Why do some girls here say I need surgery to become a 9 or 10 facially while others say all I need is a bit of grooming?

Most Helpful Girl

• Different girls different opinions how about you post a pic and I can give you reasonable recommendations

• Lol you know I'm the Indian guy

• http://w ww. girlsaskguys. com/how-do-i-look/q1832933-girls-rate-these-two-guys-facially-who-has-better-facial-genetics

• Oh... I should've known yeah they're just a bunch of assholes the only thing I could think of is your race and you can't change that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose some aren't fans of plastic surgery so would not recommend it and with grooming issues it is their personal tastes so any improvements they suggest may not be the preferences of all.

What Girls Said 4

• Most people are still hesitant with the idea of plastic surgery and so would rather people consider non-surgical methods of enhancing appearance. FYI, 9 or 10 facially... only a very small minority of people in this world are supposed to be that goodlooking. Just work on being the best version of yourself you can be.

• BUT HOW CAN I KNOW IF I AM OR AM NOT IN THAT Small minority?

• There really is no accurate way to know that, so DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!

• I CANNOT STOP WORRYING UNLESS I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I AM AS HOT AS ANY MALE MODEL

• The reason why it's so different because there are 1. Girls with different tastes 2) Those who can see the potential (without surgery) and those who don't (BTW, those who think you need surgery... they have impossible standards. So don't listen to them.)
    But its probably a combination of both. But anyone can make themselves more attractive with confidence. Love yourself more.

• Noooo. I CAN MEET ANYONE'S STANDARDS. ANYONE'S.

• I don't think I can ask here again because everyone here knows me as a spammer/troll by now... even those who at one point though I was attractive.
      Where can I ask and get an accurate answer? I actually would want a better way than asking people on the net. Does there exist someplace in real life (like a beauty place or something) where they will objectively be able to tell you if you have what it takes to look as hot as a male model?

• I would say go to some auditions for a model starting at some local places, or if you really want to be "America's next top model status" then try out for that, and see what the judges say.

• What do you look like?

You should never need surgery to become a 9 or a 10. Those are other peoples standards, not yours.

• I asked here and some girls said I can look as hot as Nick Bateman and Francisco Lachwoski with a bit of grooming. Others? I am average. I am ugly.

• How else am I supposed to KNOW whether or not I am as good looking as male models or not?

• OH YOU'RE THAT GUY!

You honestly should stop focusing on your looks and then you'll be a 9 or 10. It should only matter how you feel about your looks not others.

• Because everyone has different tastes and opinions.

• But it shouldn't be that different right? I mean I literally have Girls saying I am hotter than Francisco Lachwoski and Nick Bateman and other girls saying I have ugly nose, ugly smile, bad eyes, etc

• I don't get any answers now because it gets reported in 5 minutes
      😢😢

• I truly wanna stop asking.

What Guys Said 1

• different girls... different taste + some of them could just be assholes.