Who is better looking?

Out of thses women who do you think is better looking?

Who is better looking?

• Rachael Frieza
  • Ally Stone
  • Marina Krause
  • Missy James

Most Helpful Guy

• The second and the last girl look the best in my opinion, I like toned & athletic girls.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 4

• Ew they're all disgusting looking 😷😷
    First girl has enormous shoulders and looks like a man,
    second girl has the mid section of a man, no curves at all
    third girl has super wide shoulders and narrow hips and looks like a man, but at least her abs are symmetrical and not disgusting
    The fourth girl looks alright, she look the most womanly out of all of them.
    I highlight doubt any of them are not on steroids. I would only believe that the first girl isn't on steroids since she still has soft edges to all her muscles and doesn't have man abs

• I know some women who have abs that are visible and are not on any steroids

• I know what you are trying to do so it will not work. Yes they are women and yes I am happy so i just admitted to being gay because gay means happy.

• If I was gay in the sexual sense of the word then why would I have sex with my girlfriend and enjoy it every time we do it. Also why am I attracted to her physically if I was gay. I wouldn't so it proves I am not gay.

• Personally I don't think girls should be built like that, we just be soft and cuddly, but I think the second girl looks great. She's toned and fit but still has some curves to her.

• The last one, it's more subtle. i don't like over muscley

• You think they have too much muscle? How do any of these have too much muscles when there are plenty of women who have way more than they do. They are more like toned and feminine. Are you even into working out or exercising at all?

• There's toned then there is excessive like that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying it's not my personal preference. You asked the question, deal with the responses.

• I am dealing with the responses. Most do not understand that women can have defined muscles and be considered toned

• They'd be more alluring in less stereotypically masculine poses.

What Guys Said 8

• Second girl Ally Stone

• I like the second girl. I am not into girls with lots of muscle but she's not too bad.

• the first girl is so sexy

• sorry, i like chicks.

• Rachael looks absolutely amazing! oh my, I'm lost for words.

• None of them
    I don't even like muscular guys, much less muscular girls

• They're all grossly muscular. Good fucking god those thighs are nasty.

• Wheres the ''Id rather put my dick in a blender'' option?

Seriously, They all like fucking dudes.

• Are you saying you are not into women that like to workout

• What do you think a lady should look like physically to be called a lady?

• As long as she isn't anorexic, Its obese and dosen't look like a giant muscle. Then she's good.