Do you prefer a "soft" or "toned" partner?

By soft, I do not mean anything to do with personality.
Also, it doesn't imply "fat" either, it just basically doesn't mean like a person who works out.

Toned, I mean they work out. It doesn't necessarily mean buff, though it could include it. Just like cut, lean muscular. Like athletic build.

I feel that this will be my future because chubby is in lol:
Do you prefer a

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, either one. I just dislike being with an obese person, because I would be very worried for his health. Chubby, average, muscular, toned, and slim... all good to me. I went ahead and voted for toned, though.

What Guys Said 34

• The first girl in pink bikini isn't soft at all, I think that she does work out. That's the ideal body in my opinion.
    I voted "toned" though, cause I think that's what she is, and that's the type of body I prefer.

• You are just enjoying disagreeing with me now lol

I guess. If she works out, I can't tell. She looks very good in my opinion. But she doesn't look "tight" (no I'm not talking about her vag). She looks soft to me.

• That girl def works out. She just isn't flexing

• @BelleGirl21 well, to me toned is visible muscle definition. Doesn't have to be a lot, like Ciara. But just a bit noticeable and I'll consider it for me at least.

She's gorgeous regardless.

• I prefer on the thin side, but soft. A small bit of visible muscle tone is okay, though I prefer more along the lines of the pink or zebra-stripe girls. If there is too much muscle definition, it looks masculine to me and I get turned off very quick. For me, the girl with the dumbbell and hair bun is pushing it - anymore and it's a no-go for me.

• My gfs have been toned, soft, toned and soft. And I can honestly say that while I've always preferred toned cuz I was a skinny guy most of my life, nowadays I'm attracted to whatever fits her. If that makes any sense. If I'm attracted to her face and personality then I'm attracted to everything else that follows. Maybe it's cuz I'm getting older lol.

• I prefer the top left and bottom left examples for soft as well as the bottom left and bottom right examples for toned.

• So basically, just on the thinner side lol
      I think bottom right for soft is very pretty. She's a bit bigger, but she still has it going on for sure.

• Really? 😵

I'm not sure. I don't really pay attention to other people's preferences but I think it depends on where you live.

I feel like most girls would prefer wither the top or bottom right in the toned category

• I would say "soft". I'm not picky on body shape, I like bubble butts of all sizes lol as long as there's a pretty face that comes with it ;D

• Depends on her build. I like a certain amount of soft. Some girls look better a little smaller, other girls look better with a thicker layer of fat.

• Toned all the way!

• I voted "toned" but the other category is certainly not a turn off - I could love a girl from either category :D

• I'm sure the girl at the very top left works out and is pretty toned. I guess I choose tone. I like people who live healthy.

• I would prefer the fit toned look

• Your talking about looks, which is fine and the look I prefer is toned.

When it comes to living with someone and all that entails, I don't want someone who is spending time at the gym because they have a body image problem.

• Something inbetween of soft and toned. But defiantly more soft than toned. However toned is just as good...

• i don't want her to feel like i'm touching a rock, although allison stokke is fucking gorgeous!

• I'd prefer a woman who isn't super muscular.

• Definitely want the toned gym girl. Most of those dudes you posted are well beyond 'toned'.

• Let's go with something in the middle or toned, but I have nein problem with them softy

• lol at the bbw porn
    Either or but soft ftw

• Soft by far.

• I like my girl healthy and natural looking... not scrawny and muscular, so bit on the soft side.

• Tone dpartner lol, its kinda obvious

• I prefer soft :)

• I say toned ^^ want a girl that will workout with me. So when we get older we can still feel young and climb mountains :3But cuddling a girl thats soft is better

• http://im.rediff.com/sports/2012/jul/26slide3.jpg toned the most beautiful female

• I prefer a toned woman.

• Those two guys on the right side of the toned category are sexy as!

• tone but there are like 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% girls that are toned

• Because we're lazy lol

Either way, look at the poll, guys prefer soft.

• that's because I'm more muscular than those 90% and the don't want a girl that is tougher than them. Simple.

• either is fine with me. My girlfriend is soft but if she wanted to be toned I would not complain

• toned all the way

• I like both

• i like girls of any size, but prefer soft

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• Soft. Musculature isn't my thing really, I like smooth stomachs with a little pudge.

• Toned, but not like super bulky.

• I prefer toned, I like feeling muscles.

• A mixture of both if that's possible lol. I like strong arms. Abs are nice but they aren't necessary. I don't want a guy that feels like a rock.

• Toned for sure. I'm "toned" and tbh it speaks a lot about how hard working you are, and since working out is very important to me I prefer guys who work out as well.

• I like the top right and bottom left soft picture for dudes (bottom left body is 100/10 in my opinion) but I also like all of the toned pictures except for the bottom left

• Lol girl, me too! I like the skinny soft guys most. But I guess the toned are not too bad.

• I like soft

• Toned for sure

• Toned, of course.

• I think I would want my partner toned but not too too muscular.

• Some of those "toned guys" really don't look toned too me.

• Toned for sure, on girls and guys

• Even though I'm "soft", I'd prefer my partner to be toned.

• Just curious, do you plan on getting toned?

• Maybe in the future

I'm pretty young and skinny so I'm happy with my body right now

• Some of those toned are more than toned, some of the soft are fat.
    I like a middle ground.