Girls, awkward boob stories?

I was at Disneyland and my boobs just popped out of my bra that was too small. The fact that I was wearing a tight shirt didn't help much either.. Lol. What about you?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is a similar one... I spent a lot of time in denial about my size haha. At 16 I was cramming my 32F boobs in a 34D we had P. E and my bra snapped. I ran with my boobs bouncing everywhere. It hurt like hell

What Girls Said 5

• Never happened to me, but I'm kinda a perve and in the drive through of a timmys I pulled my boobs out and started playing with them (teasing the bf) it was night but but a dad and his son walked by and the dad tapped the boy and pointed. Haha woops does that count?

• I was sitting in the hall at college and talking to some friends and after class walking back to our cars my guy friend told me he could see my boobs the way I was sitting and that my bra wasn't covering much

• Lol I had that happen but I was at work and my manger who is male was standing right in front of me but it is always helpful to buy those rings which pull your starts together
    Can I say awkward

• My bra strap broke on a first date once!

• I was at a pool party, and the guy had blown up a giant bounce house.

So myself and a few guys climbed up on it and were messing around on it.

A guy and I fell down together and my boobs popped out of my bikini and straight in to his face.

Moral of the story, I was asking for it by wearing a bikini when I have giant boobs and went on a bounce house.