You think my boyfriend could be a MODEL?

You think my boyfriend could be a MODEL ?

Updates:
For ANONYMUS who wishes DEATH
SO PLEASE GO AWAY from my profile and dont coment my post if You have very negative hate emotions in your soul. This not to describe how You can wish something DEATH !!! REALLY ADVICE for You, think about You. On our world are GOOD and Nice People for Lucky.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He could drop dead though, maybe then we'd stop seeing his pictures on here every fucking day.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• That's not your boyfriend lol, that's YOU. One of the biggest attention seekers here on GAG. You can't fool me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks like a serial killer...

2|2
    0|0
  • How tall is he? Don't listen to these girls, i guarantee they have no idea what they're talking about.
    Facially wise, he has good bone structure but he doesn't look very symmetrical.

There's a chance he could be, but it's slim.

0|0
    1|1
    • Girls here are mad because he already posted like 5 questions now of different things that all have to do with his looks and same pics, like give it a rest

• @Sportygal111 Why are you telling me this? Only you and one other girl have expressed their frustration with this and I clearly left my opinion well before either of you did.

• Do doNT comment

• Yeah he could

0|0
    1|1
  • How many times must you post these same pictures of yourself looking for compliments

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah maybe

0|0
    0|2
  • Yeah he has the looks but you have to work on your expressions and smile more... :D

0|0
    0|2
  • He's good looking but his facial expression just really makes him look like a douche... no offense

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say a model

But he's hot as fuck

0|0
    0|1
  • He's cool but that ninja to your left on the first picture could def be a model. Just look at his striking pose😂😂

0|0
    0|1