I need an outside perspective on these two girls. What do you guys think?

In all honesty one of these girls is me and my boyfriend and I broke up because he left me for this one girl way back when. We're together again now and it's been a couple of years since it happened almost. He tells me every day how attractive he thinks I am, but it doesn't make me feel better knowing that if he was willing to leave me even briefly for someone else. I really just need an outside opinion so I can know for sure what others think. Which girl is more attractive? Girl A with long brown hair or girl B with shorter curly brown hair? All opinions are welcomed. Please just help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick the one with the better personality if we are talking about dating a girl.

As for getting back together with a guy who just walked away, I would never be able to do that, if you lose my trust it's over, I can't build a relationship with such a person. So I can't give you advice on that.

If I have to pick a girl from the pictures above I would go girl B. She seems way more down to earth and someone I could actually hang out with, I also like the way she dresses more casual, she seems to have her priorities straight. But I'm basing all of this on a few pictures so I could be entirely wrong.

• Girl A is just a lot more reserved and quiet, and its hard for her to connect to people except for the few close friends she's had forever. She's good to talk to though and always wants to help others and do the right thing. Girl B is a lot louder and more outgoing so she makes friends more easily. She's also very self centered and thinks more about herself than other people because she has a bit of an ego. Well I guess you can tell which girl I am. I'm also biased. I don't know her very well, but I know what she's done and she's really not a very good person.

• Well if that's the case I would go with girl A, but like I said I can't judge based on picture's and an anecdote I would have to actually meet the people and know them to be able to tell these kinds of things. The only thing I could base anything off is the fact that you seem to put more effort into your appereance, which is something I don't care about that's why I said B. I hope you get your shit straight you shouldn't worry so much and ask people online it's your own judgement call, to be able to tell if that guy is just an asshole or if you can really build a relatioship with him again.

• Well a couple of those pictures were taken for special occasions so that's why I was dressed that way. And looking nice makes me feel nice. I know I need to get my shit straight. I really only did this because I was feeling especially bad about myself one night. The guy I'm with hasn't really made any mistakes since then and we're okay. I just can't help feeling lesser than her somehow because of all of it still. He tries to make me believe otherwise, but it still makes me sad. So I thought that I could turn to the internet for unbiased opinions to see which of us is at least more physically attractive. I already know I'm at least a better person than her after all she has done herself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're dumb for taking him back. You clearly have no self respect or dignity. Have fun getting hurt.

• You don't know anything about the situation but okay

• No I would thank them, then again I was raised super tough. Ps: stop feeling badly about yourself. You're a pretty girl, let your hair grow long and you'll look even cuter.

• I'm actually the girl with the long hair.

What Guys Said 8

• I think the fourth picture is the best.

• 4th is best pic of you but it's always uncool to crop a person out. Everyone can tell and it's weird.

• Girl A is the one I would choose. However I don't think it has anything to do with looks, he just wanted to try someone new for a while. It's human nature

• He did say he just wanted something different for a time. But he always made her sound better than me even though he knew she was a really shitty person, just based on the situation and what she was doing. I'm a really loyal/moral person so it's hard for me to wrap my head around it logically without making myself feel terrible. Why would you choose girl A?

• It might seem odd, but I like the third picture best, looks like a no make up one.

That picture shows real beauty.

• Girl a wins for me

• really hope I'm not hurting ur feelings but... the first girl is a lot prettier

• all girls are different I think

• Girl A obviously

What Girls Said 2

• I like the second one with short hair...

• Why do you think the second one is prettier?

• 2nd one seem to have a friendly appearance, if I'm with her I think I can be myself. But the other one ehh.. she's pretty and looks ordinary for me. Both of em look good but I like the second one.

• Girl A tbh