GIRLS: WHAT does a RATING of 7 mean?

Me and my friend had a debate about what my rate was on a scale of 1 to 10. So to be fair, I messaged 6 of my tinder matches (so I dont know these girls personally and they can only judge me by my picture). I asked them for a honest rating and told them I wouldn't be offended. Anyways, they all gave me a rate of 7. If you rate a 7 for a guy you dont know, what does that mean in terms of looks?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in the attractiveness scale.
    But obviously it means above average... but not like SUPER HOT.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7 is that happy average all girls give
    5 means 50% which is mean
    6 is a little bet better
    But 7 won't hurt your feelings but you won't think you are hot either
    Only time i say i girl really means a 7 is when they put a word with it a You're a cute 7

• Your scale is fcked dude 7 is two points above average.

• Not mine its how girls rate most of the time
      remember they never want 2 hurt someones feelings ^^

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• To most girls its a bad average. But to me its a good average... The I've been waiting for you all my like kind of average 😍 Lol

• 7 is pretty good looking..

What Guys Said 6

• I am not answering your question anymore - You obviously have some sort of issue and I am not going to enable you anymore goodbye

• what do you even mean by "anymore"? this is the first time I've posted a question.

• On rereading your question I am sorry I mixed you up with 9/10 facially guy, he was doing my head in last night, you were caught in the crossfire. Your question, I think the scale is flawed the 6 girls picked 7 for different reasons and their 7 could be my 8 or my 6 so you cannot get a standard answer.

• For rating girls it means they're pretty and you'd want to fuck them, so they could be hot too.

Probs the same for guys?

• You don't want to offend them but you also don't want to feed their ego. Is kinda like the "I don't want to answer" answer. (I'm not a girl but I have 7sisters

• 7 is two points above average. I'm a confirmed 7. calculated the median of 78 votes through reddit GaG and other sites.

• It means your a level 7 out of 10 possible levels. You ask people to rate you 1-10 and then ask what their rating means. I don't know about you. Your insecurity is showing through

• 7 Is the max. A solid 5/7 is admirable.