Guys, what do guys think about stretch marks?

So i am 14 years old and I know that i shouldn't be worried about this, but growing up in this generation and starting high school this year is hard. I have always been self conscious about my body and I am super self conscious because of my stretch marks. On my sides I have dark stretch marks and I have lighter ones on my inner thighs. I have big boobs and a good butt, but the stretch marks really throw me off and I personally don't think I'm that good looking, but I have gotten lots of compliments before. Guys what is your opinion on stretch marks and please be honest I want to know the truth.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what people think? Yes, I do agree, growing up in the generation is tough. It is tough to be accepted in society. A lot of this society is based off physical appearances. Stretch marks are something you probably can't do anything about. You can't do anything about it. Everyone is beautiful. Don't hide those stretch marks, embrace them! That's what makes you stand out, everyone in this society is all the same. Be different! Be confident in yourself. Accept the fact that you have stretch marks. Do you want to spend your life always uncomfortable around people and trying to hide the stretch marks? HELL NO! Enjoy life and make the best out of it!

What Guys Said 11

• In general, guys don't care about stretch marks. Some guys inevitably do and I think younger guys are more likely to, but on the whole, they're not a big deal. That said, it's also important to feel sexy and self confident. They make creams and lotions that have vitamins that will help the elasticity of your skin if you really want to spend the money on it, but they're not terribly effective. Though, the takeaway from that is that every girl with big boobs and every guy who's ever spent significant time in the gym (and most people with neither of those) has stretch marks of some kind so don't let yourself feel bad about them.

• If I love her, I don't care about stretch marks.

Hopefully, you'll set an extremely high standard of commitment before a guy is close enough to have an opinion on yours. Then his will probably be a lot like mine.

• I mostly barely notice stretch marks simply cause they are super common and arnt any worse or more noticeable that a scar.

• Guys don't really notice stretchmarks, they are just a natural thing.

• most of the times I don't even really notice them. Unless it's really bad I don't care at all

• I don't give a sh*t about them. They don't change my opinion about a girl.

• It's natural dw.

• I like a woman for her personality and accept her as is stretch marks and all.

• why are you worried about it at 14?

• I'm worried for my future. I started high school and next thing you know i will be in college. I need to worry about my future and dating and marriage are in it. I know I don't need to worry about that right now or worry at all, but that's the way I am. I naturally beat myself up and worry about what people think. Many girls do that, especially in this generation. It is getting harder on us girls because we always watch the tv shows or look at celebs and models and think "That's what it is to be really pretty!" So we act like the girls on the movies and we do what is trending to fit in and to get boy friends. Younger guys tend to care more and well honestly because they're immature these days, but my point is is that the trends make us want to be something we aren't and it makes us very self conscious because we don't look like that or we don't have that or my butt isn't big enough. Trends set a standard of what is pretty and what isn't and girls take those trends to heart.

• I've never cared much about stretch marks to be honest

• I don't care about strtch marks. Who cares and why would it matter to me?