Is this a good picture to add to a POF dating profile?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I saw that pic on a dating site, I'm going to go ahead and assume that was a picture taken at least a decade ago, so by now you'd be at least a decade older with all the lovely sunshine personality of somebody who's last highlight of their life happened at least 10 years ago.

• Lol so the other one is better?

• Check under "how do I look" I asked the question a few minutes ago

• lol... too much effort.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I have seen new pic - Much better - You are very cute might as well show it with a decent picture

• Yes you look sexy!!

• No. Too much cleavage. I wouldn't want a chick that shows so much. But at the same time, most of the guys on that site are dogs so they'll probably go for a bone

• Is it of someone else or you?

• The quality is poor but it's otherwise a good picture as it shows off how attractive you are.

• Hmm... It kind of looks like you took a picture of a picture & that it isn't really you. I think you should take one straight from a camera.

• Holy hell, I'm sorry but you are beautiful :o

• it looks edited

• No idea, but it's hella sexy

• shows off your boobs, hips and legs. you'll get a lot of attention but you'll also be getting A LOT of hook up offers from guys and not guys who actually want to look for a relationship. Unless you want a hook up then you know. whatever.

• I don't care post if you want

• Too good in my opinion. So good that I'd never be stupid enough to message you. I'd think you're too attractive for me cause you'd obviously reject me.

• Wait... so people wouldn't message me then?

• I don't think you'd be making a fool out of yourself.

• But I'd still feel like shit being continuously ignored by girls. At least by not messaging, I wouldn't feel so low of myself.

What Girls Said 3

• awe yeah! you look so pretty ! 😍

• You're pretty

• Its kind of blurry, and I don't think it captures your beauty correctly.