Are scars worth hiding?

I have a few scars on my face and body. Is it worth hiding them or does it look stupid? Also, what should I use to conceal them if I should?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see an issue with scars, it's not like you purposely put them there or can really help them from forming usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with scars, if they are on your body you can hide it by covering it up by wearing the appropriate dress which covers that area, but on face how will you hide that, you can go for a cream or treatment if it too serious to get rid of the scars of face.

• I dont think the face ones are too bad. One under my left eye one on my right cheek and a third on my forehead.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe some light make up - Are you close to any girls who would know about make up.

• i donĀ“t think that a guy would have to hide them.

• Are they that bad? I have a few myself and I personally love them. Most girls I have been with have reacted rather positively too. It is surprising how often your girlfriend will gently caress your scars.

• I have one under my left eye one on my right cheek and one on my forehead. No girl i've tried talking to likes them. It makes me too ugly.

• I believe it might make you look scary at a glance. Which is a logical reaction that you can get past with the right attitude.
      If you really want to know what we think, picture is the way to go.

• I'll try but I'm not really photogenic. I'll try in a bit.

• hell nah, girls love scars