Have had people tell me I'm unattractive?

A couple girls told me I don't look attractive (the context is complicated but it wasn't jokingly)

I started feeling insecure
have had people tell me I'm unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure everybody has had people tell them they look ugly at some point so that's really nothing to freak or worry about.. Haters gonna hate :P You look perfectly fine by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look Good but even though those girls only see how your mask look not whats under the mask yes you may smell bad you may have yellow teeth i dont know maybe you dress good but still you are not ugly you can make yourself attractive

What Girls Said 7

• Not a good photo to judge someone by but I would definitely not say you are unattractive. Obviously you look young to me but if I had to go back a few years I'd say I could find you attractive.

• Honey, do a few other people's stupid jokes really matter? Noooooooo! Just rock you and if someone else doesn't like it, that's *their* problem not yours.

• You seem perfectly attractive to me.

• I think you look attractive 😊

• I find you attractive. If I see you walking around, I'd probably think to myself "he looks good". Don't be insecure you're fine! :D

• Trust me, girls each have SUPER different tastes when it comes to what they find attractive. Most of the guys I find appealing, my friends don't, and vice versa. A guy has to have undeniably near flawless features to be universally attractive, and the majority of humans do NOT possess features like that, so it's very normal for a couple of girls to not find you attractive. PLENTY of other ones will. I think you look a lot like Nat Wolff, very cute.

www.thefuss.co.uk/.../...ree-Shutterstock.com_.jpg

• You look attractive to me <3

Those girls sound mean :'( *hugs*

What Guys Said 5

• You look fine to me

• You look good man, and you'll look better since you have a lot to grow still. Start working out and work on yourself. The roles will be reversed in a few years from now, trust me.

• Don't let them girls get to you.

• life's tough get a helmet

• thats a mean thing to say to someone, you're not an ugly dude. i sometimes literally get told by strangers walking past me that i'm good looking or hot or whatever