Do I look gross? Too fat?

Do I look gross? I sent this to my girlfriend to ask her what she thought of my new swimsuit and she literally typed back "lmao ew" when I asked if it was a mistext or she just thought I'd look better in a different type she said straight up "idk u just look gross is all. Like did you gain weight when I wasn't looking lol?" I don't know how to feel or what to think :( Do I need to lose weight? (Oh yea I'm on my brothers account)
Do I look gross? Too fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't look like a man's swimsuit.

• Read the thing dumbass. My sister used my account. Her phone was frozen.

• I did read the thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl your stomach isn't that big just get toned it personally don't mind big thighs accompanied by a a waist that is smaller and if someone you call your girlfriend said eeew to you dump that slut she should be the one encouraging you not random Internet people

What Guys Said 3

• You look okay to me - I wouldn't worry too much about it

• I like it.

• You seem a girly guy :/ and I seee no bulge in shorts as well. You are a guy or girl?

• It's my sister. They said straight up that they used my account.

What Girls Said 3

• Losing some weight would be more flattering, but you don't look gross. I would never speak to a friend the way she did. How rude!!

• Not a friend. Girlfriend. There's a difference.

• All you need to lose is her ugly ass.

• Maybe the swim suit is just unflattering.

Try a different style or a different color.

Your body looks fine, you look curvy and perfect.

While you're trying a new swimsuit on, try a new girlfriend out and lose that bitch.