Do I look gross? Too fat?

Do I look gross? I sent this to my girlfriend to ask her what she thought of my new swimsuit and she literally typed back "lmao ew" when I asked if it was a mistext or she just thought I'd look better in a different type she said straight up "idk u just look gross is all. Like did you gain weight when I wasn't looking lol?" I don't know how to feel or what to think :( Do I need to lose weight? (Oh yea I'm on my brothers account)
Do I look gross? Too fat?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't look like a man's swimsuit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Read the thing dumbass. My sister used my account. Her phone was frozen.

• I did read the thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl your stomach isn't that big just get toned it personally don't mind big thighs accompanied by a a waist that is smaller and if someone you call your girlfriend said eeew to you dump that slut she should be the one encouraging you not random Internet people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You look okay to me - I wouldn't worry too much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem a girly guy :/ and I seee no bulge in shorts as well. You are a guy or girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's my sister. They said straight up that they used my account.

What Girls Said 3

• Losing some weight would be more flattering, but you don't look gross. I would never speak to a friend the way she did. How rude!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Not a friend. Girlfriend. There's a difference.

• All you need to lose is her ugly ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the swim suit is just unflattering.

Try a different style or a different color.

Your body looks fine, you look curvy and perfect.

While you're trying a new swimsuit on, try a new girlfriend out and lose that bitch.

0|0
    0|0