10|28

Most Helpful Guy

• both are cute but batman would win
    I'd fuck the shit out of batgirl much love

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• They got nice bodies and the bat girl is pretty. Girl in the superman shirt is not bad, but I don't like her hair style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Y'all think you're slick, huh?

1|0
    0|0
  • Both girls are really attractive - I have an idea that Superman and Batman did fight in the comics - Maybe comic book fans can tell you who won.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like that Batgirl. The Supergirl doesn't have the hair I like. If talking about Batman and Superman then I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman's a hottie ;P

0|2
    0|0
  • This is so ridiculous. If Superman can alter the course of the moon, I think he can take on a pathetic little man in a black suit.

Rate each girl? One has piercings in weird areas and the other has tattoos, that's what I notice first, besides the batman superman tops, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman takes Superman for sure. As for the women. They both are really cute. I like "superman girl's" glasses look but "batman girl" has a killer smile. So Batman Girl takes it for me personally but I'd date them both haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. both would die of aids.

0|0
    2|0
  • Both are 7/8 out of ten. The one in the dark top looks hilarious.

Superman would win instantly if he actually wanted to. He is effectively immortal on Earth while Batman is just a muscular and well-trained human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both women are genuinely equally attractive and both are pretty. If Batman knows about kryptonite then he will probably win, if not he doesn't stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • The actual superman wins but batgirl wins bc HAIR. Supergirl 8.5 Batgirl 9.2. Supergirl without braids weave prolly gonna look better. I'm black and live in mostly black area and i dnt understand why these females love braids weave so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman has the powers of flight, superhuman strength, x-ray vision, heat vision, cold breath, super-speed, enhanced hearing and is bullet proof.

Batman does not possess any superpowers; he makes use of his intellect, martial arts skills, physical prowess, detective skills, science and technology, wealth, fear and intimidation.

It's a no brainer, Superman would kick Batman's ass!!

0|0
    0|0
  • eh not a superheroes fan but I would make an exception for these 2 ladies 👍 :P
    both look great but if I have to choose I'd go with batman in this case :>

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman is way cooler than superman

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman would win in a fight, but as far as you two I like the one in the Superman stuff better.

Y'all are rather equal though.

0|0
    0|0
  • XD "and also rate these girls"

Did u see the trailer? Movie's gonna be awful.

And if Batman does not fucking win I'm quitting DC altogether, even though we all know they're teaming up against Lex Luther

0|0
    0|0
  • Tuff choice, both are cute. But id pick batman even though superman would easily destroy batman any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both women are cute and I like Batgirl's hat. Yet in a fight Batman would win. Simply because Bats does pre-fight research and usually totes around kryptonite when dealing with Sups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman is human, Superman could kill him with his breath, Only chance Batman Has is Kryptonite. And both them <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman because he is half-mortal he is not quite human, but he is much stronger and to much more capable Batman in contrast is a hero, whose power of his weapons, these rises he can afford only because of his many money, without weapons or money Batman is nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Batgirl is slightly cuter but they'd both get it. As for the fight, anyone who disagrees that Batman would slay Superman on the spot needs serious help.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in the batman shirt is prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman would lose for sure. But here batman wins. I love girls in cute hats.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both awesome girls, I can't decide >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman cuz I'm Batman! Nice pics tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman
    Batman
    Batman

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly both were qual but in second and third image superman looks more hot than batman so he won

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think you both look great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like batman the character in the movie.
    But they're not attractive to me..

0|0
    1|0
  • Well... Batman's greatest enemy is a clown (the oh so fabulous Joker) and Superman's weakness is a rock. I'll go with Batman.

The girl's both look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman is always the answer

I like both girls but I'd like to date superman XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman

But I mean Christian Bale, not the lady bat! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman... ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough one cuz they're both really hot, but I'm a superman fan so superman lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are cool 😊

0|0
    0|0