A couple months ago I posted this question and I'm doing updated version. @skully I don't know if your remember but you said I should do a new one in a couple months, so that's what I'm doing 😂.
I've changed my hair Color and my makeup is better now, and my eye brows are better, I didn't get rid if the piercings tho.

Update: Rate me?

Has my looks improved and how would you rate me now? Thanks

@Star_Lord

Most Helpful Guy

• Your looks evolved and improved now, a lot of better than before, Your face is attractive. I will rate my emo quuen a perfect 10. You will only become more beautiful, rather than ugly!

Love your red hair so much and your eyeliner is fascinating, All your make up is good and getting better. I'm obsessed with your make up now ! Everything on you is great, I wish those boring girls learn from you!

Your eyebrows is a miracle, Your eyes full of hopeness ! You rock my world ! and your style always stading out !

PS: Your blond hair it look fade to brwon now, dyeing it again.

• Aww Ronnie thank you so much. I have got the eyeliner better looking and I'm glad you like it. You are the first person to like my eyebrows 💚
      Rock each other's worlds

Yes I need to dying my hair again soon

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like there's such a beautiful girl behind all that makeup and hair damage.. I'm not saying that to be mean... and i understand if this is your style or some kinda phase, but gosh you'd look so amazing with a nude palette of makeup and all blonde hair. <3

What Guys Said 20

• I like it I think new colouring and make up is softer more subtle but the stylistics and piercings still maintain your individuality.

• i haven't seen the b4 pic, but looking at this one i think you should still reduce the makeup on your eye, rest is all cool.

• Cool. Better than before but still recommend getting rid of the lip piercing.

• This is a better pic then in the link, gives you a 7 rank

• I think you look great, yes. Glad you left your panda days behind you. Nice eyes :)

• I like your look. I love you eyes, I love your shirt. Nice lips. Really dont like the eyebrows. Maybe it is because I am old :)

• http://i63.tinypic.com/1z1zsao.jpg

Looks + Personality + Hair color and Style = One pretty Lady!

Quit knawing on those fingernails, Though :P

• Thanks dude. And I have been not biting my nails for 4 days, I'm pretty proud of myself

• You are very welcome, Dudette :D

And thats something to be proud of, i knew you could do it if you wanted to :P

• Broke the scale 🙂

• You're gorgeous! :)

• Pick one color for your hair, thin your eye brows, take out the nose and lip ring! Natural beauty is better!

• you are very pretty, always love pale skin for it accentuates a womans features

• Those eyebrows scaring me OP

• You are beautiful and attractive, 10/10!

• Everything is cool but marvel :( Join the DC family :)

• You have nice eyes. Decent percings. Cool hair. 100/10

• 🙈🤘🏻 thanks dude

• 😂 lol
      I still have those glasses now, but I look better without them

• Well, what ever makes you feel comfortable. ( i have glasses too, they are a pain in the glass)

• you looks good but remove that thing stocked on your lips pls

• You look quite sweet and you have a cute face. Not a massive fan of your style though, but that's you so I'm guessing it's not up for change :p The worst thing for me is the brows and piercing, though I also think you'd look better if you toned the hair and makeup down a bit. I'll rate you a 6.5/10

• Which piercing? Both of them?
      Ya won't be changing my style

• Ah yeah, just noticed the nose one. Both for me, not a big fan of facial piercings.

Good for you, you shouldn't change if you're happy with your style.

• i dont know what your eyebrows were like previously, but if this is "better" than they mustve been really bad haha

• You look kind of scary, you have huge soul penetrating eyes. It's either that girl is a psycho or she's really nice, I can't tell because she's doesn't smile

• Lovely looks 8 on 10.

What Girls Said 13

• the eyebrows are waaaay too thick and off colored, for the rest, it is a big improvement compared to before

• Honey. No. First let me get this straight, im not trying to be rude im being 100% honest. Okay. This is going to be LONG.
    First things first, comparing both pictures. What makes a big difference between both pictures (besides the makeup, ill talk about that after) is glasses and hair.
    Glasses. Im not saying glasses are ugly, i love how they add this class on people, but you have a gorgeous eye color that stays hidden behind the glasses, and it contributes a lot to the change between both pictures. Im not saying you should get rid of the glasses and get contacts, that's your choice not mine. You could either get contacts, or go for a nice eye/face framing pair of glasses.
    michellephan.com/.../7706252370_6d12f39f27.jpg
    Glasses like this with sharp angles frame your face shape (Round/ovalish; face shape on old pic looks round while on updated looks like your lowering your jaw just a bit) it accentuates the soft curves on your face shape. Also, try going for dark framed glasses (black, dark grey) instead of white or bright colors so what stand out is your eyes, not the glasses (FRAMING the face).
    Okay. :) Now HAIR.
    Color treated hair is harder to manage since you have to avoid putting many things in your hair, and have to stick to the same colored-hair products which turn out more expensive and in smaller quantities. Also, dying your hair can cause your hair to become dry and dull or even fall out. Ill give you cheap natural solutions for these problems. :) (Yes these are color-treated hair safe)
    For SMOOTH hair : Grab a bowl, a ripe banana and some honey. Mash the banana and put it in the bowl with about a teaspoon of honey. Blended it into a smooth paste and put it all over your hair. Leave the hair mask on for 20 minutes. Rinse and then shampoo as usual, your hair will be left moisturized and smooth.
    For SHINE:Mayonnaise. Just apply it on your hair and make sure you cover each and every strand. Now wrap a warm towel across your head and let it stay for 30-40 minutes. Remove as usual using your favorite shampoo and make sure their is no residue left. Rinse your hair with cold water in the last to close the cuticles of hair and to stop color molecules from fading. You can repeat it 2-3 times a week to make your hair color last longer.
    CONDITION SHINE:Apply warm olive oil on your scalp and tresses completely. Give yourself a nice and soothing scalp massage fir at least 10-15 minutes.

Shit there's no more space

• I personally hate my glasses and want them gone. I want contacts but I'm not allowed, so I just kept these stupid ones.

My hair is currently very damaged. I've bleached it a lot and it was faking out in big clumps and it's still completely fried. I'm just trying to get it healthier and I might go back to white/platinum if I can.

I take no care for my hair, I straighten it without heat protectant since it makes my hair greasy and also dry my hair with a hair dryer. I back comb it a ton and use so much hair spray. My hair is like completely detroyed. Still looks ok, but it feels not so soft lol.
      I shower in cold water and it keeps the Color in my hair longer than if I wash with hot water

Thanks for all the advice

• I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm just saying I don't think you have seen my real thick makeup

• @RubisitaMamasita She wasn't wasting your time, she asked a simple question and you wrote a novel picking her apart. You're not the queen of honesty, you have an opinion just like everyone else, you're not entitled to full acceptance. If you want to be honest then you should be able to take it right back. What she said to you wasn't worth your little hissy fit, get over yourself.

• You look pretty, but your eyebrows could still use SOME work. They're just... not naturally filled in looking? If you can get them to look natural when filled in you'll be golden.

• Ya I don't fill them in naturally cuz my eyebrows have no shape whatsoever and they kind of balding 😂

• EMILY YOU'RE BEAUTIFULA DN YOU ALWAYS WILL BE BEAUTFULY UO DO NOT NEED PEOPLE TO TELL YOU THAT OK GOD DAMMIT

• Your makeup is much cleaner than before :-))

• I think I ve said it before and I ll say it again, you re gorge <3
    just own it

• love your big eyes over the scale definitely

• Eyebrows looks a bit fake.. but you're really very pretty.. do something about your eyebrow 😊

• Curses! These blasted eyebrows, I can never get them right
      Thanks girl ^_^

• Does it hurt to pierce lips? My nose is pierced and it didn't actually hurt but what about lips? And ear cartilage?

• Well I am going to get a industrial piercing soon, so I'm not sure how much it hurts and the lip piercing didn't hurt and I'll message you why

• You have beautiful eyes and yes there is an improvement but you can do much better. Still good tho

• You look like a friend of mine, love your eyes

• 10! I love your style and you're gorgeous!

• the only attractive thing i see in this pic is that marvel t shirt honestly.. wayyy too much makeup girl, nobody likes that

• you have a really really pretty face, nice skin and good features. the brows are a bit much. but your like really really gorgeous