Do you find this woman attractive?

Katy Price has been my idol since I was a little girl, I think she is beautiful, kind and a brilliant mother. I am thinking of getting my first boob job, along with lip fillers and botox. I love the fake look, and always have. Apparently men dont like this but idk? And if you dont like her, what do you hate about her most?
Do you find this woman attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen her through all the stages of her life - I remember her starting off as a model and I thought she was gorgeous - I was not a fan of the surgeries or how she created "Jordan" - What I found fascinating is if you ever see her interviewed she is Katie and thinks about Jordan in the third person, Jordan is a means to an end, to make money, achieve fame, provide for her family. Everything scandalous that Jordan has done is okay because she is Katie and not responsible for them.
    I remember years ago seeing a reality show where she went undercover as a stablehand and one of the guys said "She looked like Jordan" to which she went "Oh God no, she is totally fake and plastic".
    In conclusion over the years when I saw "Katie" being interviewed I found her somewhat attractive but when she was "Jordan", Oh god no. Lookswise to overdone for me much prefer the simpler look.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know who katy price is. I dont watch much tv BUT don't listen to all these idiots that tell you not to get plastic surgery. Do what makes you happy. I have had a nose job and a boob job and now I am happy with how I look and I dont regret a thing. It's like a weight that's lifted off your shoulders. I remember I hated my nose so much that I thought about it in every situation. I wouldn't even stand in a position where someone could see me from the side. After I got a nose job I started to love myself and the mental peace is something that I can't put a price on. Having good self esteem effects all aspects of your life, i feel like I'm healthier mentally. Sometimes you're born with features that are out of proportion, it's not a bad thing to want to make something smaller or bigger to balance out your body and to up your self esteem.

With my boobs they are big, but not hard rocks or look like porn stars. I jump, they bounce. There's still breast tissue there, they don't take away your natural tissue. When i squeeze the top part of my boob I'm squeezing natural breast tissue, and the implant is underneath. Again, it gave me confidence and made me feel womanly. The only thing I suggest is research research research and don't cheap out. There are a lot of ugly implants out there, the right doctor will give you amazing boobs that don't have that overly fake look. (Unless that's what you want then do it)
    Surgery doesn't equal fake looking if you don't go too far, just keep it subtle and don't go crazy. I see tons of girls who look faker than me and I've had surgery.

What Guys Said 17

• i'd like to see what she's looks like without all the makeup

but generally speaking i don't find her that attractive

• Please tell me you kidding right. Or your a troll, trying to make a point maybe. She's not attractive at all. I'm not saying I'm good looking I'm ugly i get that ok, but I would never date her deal breaker 1. She has fake boobs. Not only that they are so badly fake they look like balloons and probably feel like rocks. Deal breaker 2. She advocates plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is good for when something happens to you and you need it fixed. Not to make yourself look plastic. People who have plastic surgery all have very low self esteem or they are completely insecure. Hence the plastic surgery. 3. I know who she is, and she has princess syndrome. She thinks she is entitled to everything. I could go on but I don't want to type anymore

• Im neither joking nor a troll, I just honestly feel that since I was a little girl, I have never been comfortable with my body, especially my nose, breast size, lips and weight. It is just a matter of opinion, I have always aspired to be like Katy. Ever since I saw her and Peter's program

• And your probably actually very good looking. You may be insecure about certain things but so is everybody. Getting breast implants is not going to solve the problem. Its just going to make it worse. Bc your going to be insecure of your implants. First your worried about their size Then you will be worried about how hard they are or how high they are. you need to find the root of the problem and fix it. getting plastic surgery is not going to fix the problem it's just going to put a bandaid on it. you have to find out why you're insecure, moreover you need to find out why you're insecure and why you can't handle it like everyone else does. every girl I have ever talk to always says something along the lines of, my thighs are fat, my breasts are too small, or my breasts are too big. they are insecure about it too but they don't go get surgery for it

• and what gets me the most, is that if I saw a picture of you you're probably a girl that most people find gorgeous.

• She's a celebrity chav, beloved of white van men, builders and other Scum readers. Not an aspirational figure.

• Not really... to much crap on her face. I would be worried to wake up and see her in her true colors the next morning. It would be like WTH?

• I do not find her attractive. Not into the fake look.

• i find them manicured but not attractive.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I've never found Katy price attractive.

• I don't find her attractive at all.

• She is everything that is wrong with the media culture

• I am just happy she didn't get lip surgery.
    I like natural girls

• Yes especially when she is showing tongue... fucking hot

• Thank god im not the only person who thinks she's beautiful

• Apart from her looks her attitude. If she paid me for sex I'll turn her down.

• Love her, she looks very slutty..

• I would let her give me head...

• Plastic looking lips. Too much make up. Looks high maintenance. I would rather a relaxed doen to earth woman myself. Fake boobs don't feel sexy either.

• She's everything that I feel is wrong with people in modern society.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't find her attractive, but she is pretty. My concern, though, is that you're placing value on what others think of her, and by extension, you. If looking more like her will make you happier, by all means, do it. You are the only one in this life that you need to listen to when it comes to how you look. Make yourself happy and ignore anyone who tries to bring you down!

• I think she's pretty, I've seen pictures of her where she looks more natural and yes I know she's had work done but I do feel like she's pretty. If she wanted something done, good for her

• Lol, I remember her... she and her husband had a show... she looks horrible. women need to realize too much plastic surgery and makeup makes them look like men... ew

• dark orange tan makes her look worse

• I don't like her eyes or her skin. She doesn't look human.

• She looks kinda crispy