Girls do you care about a guys hair much? Would you say I pull this off or is this an issue for you?

At 18 I suffered from shock and while I recovered, I lost slot of hair which won't do I shave what's left bald, I'm told by some I rock it and at the same time they couldn't date a bald guy anyway so it confuses me, girls be honest would the no hair be an issue for you? Or do you think I look good enough to be date able despite it?

(not sure why my pics are posting with a partial screen shot of my safari page, just roll with it)

I know those aren't the best pics but hey I don't take many

Please only go by physical attractiveness, I appreciate the sentiment but looks do matter so just go by physical attractiveness and no looks don't matter answers please
scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...48820236_n.jpg

This is what I mean about shadow, you can see on top where I lost some hair and a patch behind ears and towards the front, it's not terribly noticeable but it's there
...,,

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. You have an attractive face so it doesn't really matter anyways.

• So no hair doesn't make a guy unattractive to you?

• No you're still good

• Thanks for MGH, glad I could help! 😊

What Girls Said 12

• I find you attractive, I'm attracted to you in both pictures, so if I was one of those girls who only went for looks and not personality (which I'm not) I would date you, and I would probably always glide my fingers over your head because I'm weird like that

• Would you care about the shadow of hair I couldn't get rid of? Even though I shaved you can still see the patches where I lost it a bit in the right light, I posted a pic of it in the update

• Whaaat 🙈 nooo that's so minor, and even if it wasn't you're still an attractive guy and that wouldn't make you any less attractive to me

• Who cares about hair anyways? Lol you're a guy so it doesn't actually matter haha bald is cool, I'd definitely date you 😁. I'll even go bald for my guy if he wants. Girls who cares more about looks are worth shit cz people aren't gonna have their precious appearance when they turn old. It's the character that's gonna be the same.

• Come to think of it, your eyes looks beautiful and I'm sure you future daughter would be Damn pretty!

• I'd definitely date you 😁 👍.. or marry you! 😊

• Haha that's a little too fast to take things I think ;)

Thank you though for all your help it's seriously given meore confidence!! :)

• You have an attractive face and there are plenty of women that would date you. I have to admit, I love a man with a lot of hair. I would not turn you down solely because of that though. It's just a preference. You are good looking despite having no hair. I would not worry too much about it.

• Thing is would plenty of girls my age be willing to? As I said to another I admit I got higher standards looks included, however I only need one attractive looking sweet girl in the end so I wouldn't call that shallow, I'd call that human, so factor in the age+my standards and the pickiness of those girls it just doesn't bode well (maybe I'm over thinking it who knows) I appreciate your honesty

• That is a big issue for MW a guy has to have hair for me to play with and run my fingers threw

• MW? What's that?

• Lol me and my mom say he might be hot but if he's stupid it won't work unless it stupid to bit u know lol

• ? Um, okay... I don't know how that relates yeah personality matters but looks are a must as well and I won't settle for a girl who's plain or pudgy/overweight or average looking I need an attractive looking girl

• Not an issue :) you look really good!!

• I would date a bald guy but I'd definitely miss the hair.

• Your a very handsome young gentlemen

• Personally, no hair is not an issue for me, and I would totally date you :)

• Guys' hair doesn't bug me unless it's greasy.

• Would a guy having none, like myself above, be an issue? At the very least it's not greasy haha

• I admit looks matter so I don't want anyone accepting baldness in me simply because I have a reason to be, I need an attractive looking girl myself, it's natural to need looks so I won't judge someone for not liking bald so young, so please be honest, is no hair a turn off to you physically in a guy this young?

• it's not a turn off.

• It depends on the guy some guys rock being bald some no you look good for bald

• So you could date a guy this young (or younger since you yourself are so young) who had to shave his head bald?

• Sure it's not the outside that matters

• I don't care about hair much tbh

• So s guy guy like me above who simply couldn't grow it, if I approached you etc would you mind the bald head?

• Absolutely my be is in his 20's and has male pattern baldness and I still think he is the sexiest man alive. I was actually the one to approach him

• Bf* typo

• I'm not picky when it comes to hair. You are an attractive guy, if we got to talking and got along, I would date you.

• I admit looks matter and I'm just curious if the no hair will put me at a severe disadvantage when approaching a girl I don't really know (even if it's just to start talking etc)

• If they won't even give you a chance, that probably tells you a bit about their personality right there. I would just smile and try a conversation. You have a nice smile. :)

• That is a 'photo smile' haha I hate my natural smile, I got one of those squinty can't-see-my-eyes smiles haha

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is unusual to see someone looking so young so bald no stubble - It takes an instant but as I got used to it I began to like it - I think that I agree with the people that say you rock the look.

• Hahaha! Bowling ball/10

• Nah, that looks badass. Reminds me of Billy Corgan (singer for Smashing Pumpkins)

• Had a similar experience whilst rather young. I can tell you that it does affect your looks significantly in most cases. For me the realization was that I could no longer expect girls to walk up to me but rather I had to walk up to them.
    Once I did however, it has never really been an issue.

So yes, reality of the matter: If you're a 7 now you were probably an 8 before. But that's fine. You do rock the no hair thing. No hair still won't beat hair, but you will have no trouble at all getting dates.
    You look good mate.

• I get that it's not preference so I respect your honesty, however my only concern was that it's a deal breaker type deal, and thanks by the way, I was pretty concerned when I was about to shave the first time, skinny pale guy doesn't exactly fit the bald look usually but some twist of fate it worked out.

As long as it's not so bad as to keep me from getting some attractive looking girls (hell even one if it worked out) I'll be content, I'm not looking for flings or to rack up a sex count, I may have high standards but only want something legit.

• No no, I legitimately consider you a rough 7 now and as you see I am not really into sugarcoating. Which by the two point rule means you can date anyone the heck you want if your personality and theirs add up. You can be confident in your looks mate.

• panpa ne ahhahdhhsadasudhauhdajhd