Kate Upton isn't chubby, is she?

Kate Upton isn't chubby, is she?

• She's not chubby at all.
    34% (27)28% (28)31% (55)Vote
  • She's kind of chubby, but still attractive.
    51% (41)52% (51)51% (92)Vote
  • She's chubby & I don't find her attractive.
    15% (12)20% (20)18% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|38

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda, but still very attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People are so crazy man. Attacking her for gaining weight? Please, I bet she looks way better than those people anyway. She may be kind of chubby, but she's still hot! You don't need to have washboard abs to be hot!

3|1
    1|0
    • Exactly, ever notice that it's normally Anonymous people who like to throw around the superficial insults on this site lol

• Show All
    • @GirlsLie I know. :/ I hate that so much

• Thanks so much! 😛

What Guys Said 37

• Yes, she's a bit chubby. Obviously a lot of people overlook that because of the huge boobs, but, yeah.

For a normal girl, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, she's a high-paid model, so it's more of a problem for her. Really, only the belly weight is a problem - she'd be just fine without that, as she isn't objectionably heavy anywhere else.

1|1
    0|0
  • she is an attractive female, thats all i have to say really.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't think she is chubby. In that pic (maybe it's a newer pic or her weight fluctuated) she looks bigger than I remember her but I do think she kind of looks different in video. Her waist isn't tapered compared to most girls as thin as her, but I think she looks pretty thin. Her legs and arms look thin. I guess her waist just doesn't get as thin as many other girls like I said.

fun10s.us/.../eb163727917cbba1eea208541a643e74.gif

cdn.gifbay.com/2012/10/kate_upton_dancing-6703.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • She's chubby and I don't find her attractive, I never had, I don't see more than just an average woman.

4|1
    2|2
  • she´s not "chubby". i´d call her "normal weight" but her body form isn´t so attractive. she has just no curves and a flat butt. only positives are her face and boobs.

4|0
    0|0
  • i guess you could say she's chubby, especially with the pictures produced here where she is a little heavier... but it's certainly a good very attractive chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a tiny weening but chubby.. But she could be obese and I'd still like her.

I would walk for 8 hours in the desert with no water to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

2|1
    0|0
  • Holy shit look at those two fine B.. eaches. Yes. Beaches. I would like to swim in them.

2|1
    0|0
  • Something is weird in them pictures like it's been edited to make her look chubby. In any case, I'll always find her attractive no matter what.

2|0
    0|0
  • She has a larger bone structure and definitely isn't slender, but a girl doesn't have to be petite build and slender to be attractive! ;-)

1|1
    0|0
  • she's not chubby its just herbody shape that makes her look that way. she's very straight and doesn't have big curves on her hips

3|0
    0|0
  • Vote 'B' - go with that

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't that chubby really in my opinion, you just picked not so flattering pictures of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't think she's at the point where she is chubby. I still find her attractive. I think a lot of guys would be lying if they dont.

1|0
    0|0
  • In those pics I think B is the best description kinda chubby but still attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider her chubby, but she has the body of a man from the waist down. I think she needs to lay off the testosterone.

1|0
    2|0
  • She's totally photoshopped. No magazine would post these, not even women's magazines. Also, it's obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is healthy not chubby, I hate seeing a ribcage on a model

2|0
    0|0
  • She is super curvy and the most gorgeous woman on earth...

3|0
    1|0
  • She's curvy with narrow hips, which people pickup on but don't actually notice, so their quick to say she's fat... Or they're just jealous.

2|0
    1|0
  • It's not that she's chubby, but she has no hips, she has a straight rectangular shape which makes her appear that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never found this girl attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's just on the edge to me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • She is chubby. She doesn't look awful or anything but not particularly attractive either.

1|0
    1|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • her waist line is nonexistent, lol it actually curves wider than her hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's overrated

1|0
    0|0
  • So what she is pretty! Haters going to hate !

1|0
    0|0
  • She is chubby now, yea

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• She's not chubby but I don't find her to be that attractive.

You've asked this question like months ago and I remember you said many people say the only thing she's got going for her is her boobs. And you saying your body is similar to hers.

Relax, she's still considered to be very attractive and her body type may not be the best, but it's certainly not the worst.

1|1
    0|0
    • The pictures you posted, yea. I'm sorry but I don't find her body attractive. She has no waist definition, lacking hips, a bit wideset.

Her face is pretty though.

• Show All
    • She's still a very pretty woman. I like the fact that she's a model because the modeling industry desperately needs diversity.
      @asker

@FakeName123 lol yes. Her "milk knockers" plus her height just make the rest of her look a bit odd.

• Yeah. That's also why in butt vs boobs threads I say boobs without butt/hips kinda looks awkward while the different way around can be an attractive hourglass figure. Not to mention that researchers found out that waist-hip-ratio is pretty much the universal attraction-cue for men. 7:10 was it I think.

• She's not chubby, she's just weirdly formed - has a boy's hips and really thin arms and big breasts and a double chin sort of. Not chubby, just has a chubbier face.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not chubby at all but she doesn't have a defined waist which makes her look chubby in the stomach region

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say she is pretty average. She has an odd shape to her. Her only curves are her breasts, which are lovely, but other than that she does not have a defined waist and no hips or butt. Her arms are thin and legs are pretty thin also.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, she has an odd shape but it's still nice and I like different shapes. It's nice to see a super model that looks different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just find it hallucinating that some people refer to her as "chubby". Wow. You guys have some pretty high standards for people who I'm sure don't look half as good as her. She's not chubby, goddamn. She just has a very straight body shape. And she has boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • she has a very pretty face.. but her body is very bad.. not attractive at all..

1|0
    1|0
  • it's kinda hard to say... she seems to have a more of a 'board' l l opposed to curvy ) ( shaped body, but she looks like she's fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not chubby at all, it's just how she's built, she's not petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she just has a box waist. if it would go in more she wouldn't look chubby. A lot of people have box or introverted triangle waists. Still got some amazing boobs no hips though she does have a bum though

1|0
    0|0
  • I really have no trouble on admitting other girls are hot but... Kate Upton isn't attractive.

Dat waist-hip ratio, yikes.

1|0
    3|1
  • She's got pudge for sure. She carries it all in her boobs and gut. I am not a fan of her body

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's chubby at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not chubby she just had some tig ol bitties

1|0
    0|0
  • only her midsection is chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not chubby. She just has an unfortunate body shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think those pictures you picked are not photoshopped!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very chubby.

0|0
    0|0