Hot body or hot face, if you have to pick one?

Just a social experiment, what do you prefer? hot body and average face or hot face and average body?

• Hot face
    85% (39)72% (29)79% (68)Vote
  • Hot body
    15% (7)28% (11)21% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The face - it's what I'm communicating with, it's what I fall in love with because there's a brain behind it. xD

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone says face but in person, unless they're a butter face everyone seems to go for a hot body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot face. You can always fix the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a hot face, or rather have a guy with a hot face. That's genetics and not something that can be worked on (besides plastic surgery, which I wouldn't like either).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I won't lie it is a case that I wouldn't know until I am there - What initially attracts you? - The logical response is face but I could see why people might choose body.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can actually make your body hot. You're stuck with the face. I chose face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful face every time

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the face first, I look at the face first and I will always bee looking at that face.

0|0
    0|0
    • As long as she's not anorexic or needs to lose 50+ pounds, I'm good.

• Defiantly face I've tried the whole hot body ugly face thing and I just couldn't do it. Every time I looked at her face I was just turned off even though she had big tits and big butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body - because i have sexy body

0|0
    0|0