Hot body or hot face, if you have to pick one?

Just a social experiment, what do you prefer? hot body and average face or hot face and average body?

• Hot face
  • Hot body

Most Helpful Girl

• The face - it's what I'm communicating with, it's what I fall in love with because there's a brain behind it. xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone says face but in person, unless they're a butter face everyone seems to go for a hot body.

• Hot face. You can always fix the body.

• I'd rather have a hot face, or rather have a guy with a hot face. That's genetics and not something that can be worked on (besides plastic surgery, which I wouldn't like either).

What Guys Said 6

• I won't lie it is a case that I wouldn't know until I am there - What initially attracts you? - The logical response is face but I could see why people might choose body.

• You can actually make your body hot. You're stuck with the face. I chose face.

• Beautiful face every time

• I notice the face first, I look at the face first and I will always bee looking at that face.

• As long as she's not anorexic or needs to lose 50+ pounds, I'm good.

• Defiantly face I've tried the whole hot body ugly face thing and I just couldn't do it. Every time I looked at her face I was just turned off even though she had big tits and big butt

• Hot body - because i have sexy body