Are her breasts too large?

She is English and 34H (natural, as far as I know). I don't dig the make-up, but figure-wise she is derned near perfect.

Are her breasts too large?
Be civil in your answering, please.

Her name is Stacey Poole, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• *sheds tear*

No, she's perfect.

• Yes, but I'd bet my right arm that she is also quite vain, which would turn me off in a heartbeat. Big breasts or not, I'm only using her as a reference.

• Thanks for MH. And hopefully you reconsider. Those big booby hot girls need love too! ;(

• You're welcome. :-)

The real issue at hand is: would any of those big booby hot girls ever give me the time of day anyway? ... Probably not. And for genuine love? Pppppffff, fuhgetaboutit... I won't be trading out my boring ol' bed pillows any time soon, that's certain. :-(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• 34H is my exact size in US bras (when I am not dieting for a show), and mine are about that big in selfies. So... uh.

The UK has different bra sizes, but she is almost certainly not 34H in UK sizes. That would be 34K in US sizes. That may be nonsense to you, but, nope. So, even if she is English, she's using American bra sizes, which is kinda weird (especially because US companies are FUCKING NOTORIOUS for not making large cup sizes... ahem).

But, why the hell are you crowdsourcing this question? You like what you like, and that's it. If you get a woman, you think she's hot, and 99 out of 100 men in the street think she's ugly? Well... she's hot. End of story.

Oh, and, I know you sent me a pm, but, DO NOT EVER say things like "a mature woman's opinion". Nope. Don't do it.
    That is what we call a backhanded compliment. To any woman who is a normal woman, you're saying, "Hey, you're old, what do you think about this?" Nope. Don't do it.

• Do you know how tall she is?

I'm 6'2" and I'm still perfectly h/w proportionate with this size. (I do fitness competitions, so it'd be bad news bears if they were disproportionately large)

• K dude, I googled this girl:
      visionnoventa.com/.../...-misionesparatodoscom.jpg

That ain't how naturals hang, son. Naturals don't hang horizontally and suddenly assume an orb-like shape. (:

I mean, again, nothin' wrong with playin' that game, but... let's be srs now, son.

• Lol u sounded like a tranny and being 6'2" confirmed it

• Hard to tell from one picture but he looks like a butter face. They are a little disproportionate but not so much that she doesn't look good 👍 She has a very nice figure overall

• She doesn't have the most attractive face that I've ever seen, but it's not bad. I just wish that she would stop caking on so much make-up. :-/ I prefer a natural look.

• don't forget the inhaler once you go near those honka honkas..

• Forget the inhaler, I'd be more concerned about having someone on hand who can do CPR. My poor heart would probably give out. O. o

• yes.. hehe

• I'd be too worried about my jump line breaking if I did a bungee. My luck is crap. lol.

• You literally just said you think she's perfect. Every guy has their preferences. If she's perfect to you, she's perfect!

• I couldn't be attracted to her in any meaningful way without knowing her as a person, but as regards figure, yes, she pretty well illustrates what I would consider ideal.

• Those are some nice titties

• Yep. If I had a woman like that, I'd probably never use bed pillows again. O. o

• As a girl of the big boobs society and a straight one. I gotta say nice boobs.. lol Everyone loves boobs

• If I may ask, what size are yours?

And, yes, pretty much everybody does love breasts. Haha.

• Cool. Thanks for answering.

• Damn she is perfect

• ... and completely out of my league. lol.

• No she looks sexy

• Totally. I wish that such proportions weren't so (naturally) rare though.

• Nope they're not that big

• Really? O. o 34H on a 5'5" 120 lb woman seems rather large to me.

• She got a boob job or god just really loved her

What Guys Said 12

• Damn. Those may be a little too big for my taste. I don't think they go well with the rest of her body. Still cool though.

• Hey, man, more power to you. *thumbs up* On a healthy woman, H is my favorite cup size, so I figured that I would post an example and get input.

• She's always in the men's magazines topless here in the u. k

So no they aren't to large as she was chosen to be desirable to the masses.

• Zoo and Nuts, correct? I'm not a fan of such publications, but the British lads magazines definitely seem to like her.

• I read that there was a push by feminist groups to ban them from supermarkets. I wonder, did that have any impact on their cancellation?

• Possible. My guess is that times have simply moved on from sleazy magazines. The topless models on page 3 of newspapers Has also stopped. I think the public aren't accepting as much of that type of thing in this modern day and age.

Also I can imagine that the Internet has caused a major drop in sales to all magazines. Maybe they weren't selling enough mags to make the business viable anymore.

• She is too big for me - I prefer the smaller bust.

• She is very attractive.
    But not for breast size. She is just pretty.
    If she had 34 A I would still say she is beautiful

• a lot of English girls seem to have big boobies, which is why they will always be welcome in my bed chambers

• True (the boobs thing), but I can't say that I would welcome the accompanying attitudes. :-/

• I agree. She famous or something?

• British glamour model. She's certainly not the type of woman that I'd pursue (personality thing), but I'd be hard-pressed to reference a better figure.

• Lol I was only kidding antwas 😂

• I know, bro. ;-)

• That is one long ass face.

• No. Not my preference but no natural breast is too large

• Nope definitely not

• Nope. They're perfect.
    Oh and she's a porn star. Christmas wish answered again.

• Yeah, I know. Well, a glamour model anyway (no sex scenes with anyone).

• That's about as big as I like them.

• They are large but also they are perfect