Guys, What do guys think about thick legs?

I know this is a question asked a lot, but it's something I just need to assure myself with. Do guys prefer thick legs? I am 5' 3" and I weigh- and I'm pretty sure majority of my weight is in my legs. I also have a thin waist Majority of my legs is muscle but they do have fat. I've always hated my legs. I've never actually showed them off or thought they were attractive. All these thin girls say how they want my legs while I would die for theirs. I also am constantly working out as well. anyway, if you prefer thick legs can you please tell me when they get too thick or thin or whatever? Also, what do you think about big calves? Basically Tell me what you think about them.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you have a very lucky gene pool, anyone finds big legs attractive especially if you have a small waist, it shows you have strong athletic legs that take some people years to get, you should be happy with what you have got and don't let anyone else tell you differently.

What Guys Said 13

• A lot of guys would like that look

• I'm pretty sure as long as you aren't overall a fat person I'd like your legs.

• You should post a pic so we can put your mind at ease. I know many many guys who love thicker legs. I am not so much, but it has grown on me over the years, but I probably prefer smaller toned legs over thicker toned legs. But I am weird.

• I have a picture on one of the comments but I can post it on this one if you want?

• Oh ok sorry. I scrolled down and looked. Yea, the one on the bottom is a good figure. If that's how you look then guys are just intimidated by you because they are very attracted.

• Depends. Too thick is too much. Not thick enough is too little.

• you mean like this or something else

www.hellawella.com/.../runner-283x240.jpg

• I love some for thick legs nice thighs and ass. :)

• They are attractive, in my opinion. Calves too.

• Girls that wear high heals a lot tend to have thicker calves. Just some food for thought for ya

• Right. It's actually more muscular which is why it looks thicker

Nothing wrong with it I guess, but high heels aren't my thing

• @M_A_X Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the extra strain one the calf is like a work out.

To me, it's awesome. High heels = attractive. High heels = stronger calves, stronger calves = attractive. } Attractive².

• Thick thighs save lives;)

• I prefer thick legs, and hips.
    Not a big butt
    Thin legs aren't not attractive

• Can you show a pic? then it would be easier to tell you what i think.

• Big calves are from wearing high heels and such. You need to do specific exercises to target those muscles

• I find thick legs attractive, especially when combined with a plump rump.

• I like skinny legs <3