How do I look? Am I really fat?

How do I look? Am I really fat?

I absolutely despise my body. I feel so unattractive all the time. Whats the worst part of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst is when you forcefully curve your spine (especially sitting down) looks like you got that flappy bird stuck in your tummy

But your body is attractive as fuck so no need to complain

When I sit down and forcefully have bad posture I kinda look like a bunch of tires being stacked up

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're definitely not fat. I'd say around average weight and you're putting your body into awkward positions or positions that are going to guarantee you get fat rolls. That's totally normal, it happens to pretty much everyone. If you wanted, you could tone your stomach up but I dont think you have much need to lose weight, your body seems fine.

What Guys Said 38

• You're crazy... not fat. Focus more on the best part about your body, not the worst

• The worst part of your body.. if I had to choose I'd just pick the nails. Just am not a fan of long nails in general.

Anyway... if I ran into you and I knew you'd be feeling insecure about it, I'd come up to you and compliment you, because you are attractive and it's a pity you don't see it yourself. Not too thin, not chubby either.
    To me you're just about right.

Also I'm glad that you posted pictures about you leaning foward a little, the roll that you get. Most people get that. People can have a sixpack, if you're sitting down, you'll get that roll. It's normal, don't think you're fat because of that, because there are actual fat people in this world.

• There are people so much skinnier than me though. They are beautiful

• Yes, but those aren't the people I'd go for
      Those girls much skinnier ones... I'm not attracted to those. They look like twigs sometimes that can break easily

• It's because of that picture where you sit down and get a few 'rolls', right?

EVERYONE GETS THAT.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111202911

One guy in there says he is 9% body fat, which is very very lean, and he still gets them. Quite simply, your skin has to go somewhere when you sit so there's enough of it for you to be able to move around when standing up!

You're fine, you are not fat.

• Listen, EVERYone gets those rolls when they bend over. It's part of having skin. You aren't fat and you aren't unattractive, your body is rocking. Trust this stranger on the Internet who owes you nothing and would tell you the truth because I don't know you

• Haha god dammit you're not fat.

• I think you are fine - Everybody gets a belly when they scrunch up

• You aren't fat girl. All you have to do is work out and tone up. Working out can be fun. It's a great stress reliever and once you start to see the results after a few weeks, you get even more motivated. You have a body that could be amazing. Great shape/figure and your already thin. So go get it.

• If you wanted to you just need to tone up, try to burn some fat on the belly. But you're not fat at all.

• Your brain is the worst part of your body. Everyone will get rolls when the lean over. You are lean and have a great body. Love it.

• You are fine - a nice normal girl.

• You are not fat.
    You are definitely looking good

• Seems like in the 2nd and 5th pic you're trying to make your belly look fat.. You are not fat at all and look quite sexy in my opinion

• you're fine stop

• You're a beautiful young woman, you're body is perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful.
    Watch your posture and quit slouching

• In case you didn't know it, everyone gets those rolls when they hunch over. Don't take my word for it. Google it.

• You are kinda chubby , yea

• I don't see what the problem is. Nothing wrong with your shape. And if you're talking about your tone, you look normal for someone who doesn't work out.

• No you are not fat

• Ur just a little over weight.. Not enough to be called chubby...

But i still find ur body very attractive.. And i feel so creepy saying it

• you're definitely not fat

• Everyone else already responded to this, but... no, you are not fat. You might spend too much time thinking about it, though!

• Nah I'd suck your boobs ;) you can nourish me any time.

• You're not fat, you just have an apple body

• Nah, you're not even close to a fattie. :D

• You look fine, don't listen to haters and learn to love you're body you've got some nice curves

• you are so not fat

• You look amazing

• I'm at the very least chubby though. Why would any muscular guys or anyone find me attractive at all? I honestly can't see it

• Because you're gorgeous

• NO lol:)) you got sexy body:))♥♥♥

• Yep you're fat and ugly... joking you look normal nice nail polish by the way

• By no means!

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 16

• you look fine! everyone has belly rolls when they are hunched over - if you didn't, your skin would rip when you stood up straight! lol there is nothing to hate☺️

• You don't look fat but stop slouching because it makes your body have more folds than it really has.

• i would die 4 a body like yours

• Girl, you're crazy if you think you're fat! I myself am a small person and I weigh maybe like 110 and I still get that tummy flub when I sit down. You have nice curves (which I lack). Everyone judges their bodies too harshly including myself. Just remember that our self esteem issues stem from society brain washing people to believe that one specific look is considered beautiful, when beauty comes in several forms. You are beautiful! Just love and take care of yourself. Don't worry about others thinking you're unattractive because you're definitely not.

• You seem fine

• Your body looks healthy and slim.

• Ugh, there's nothing wrong with you. jesus woman pull yourself together.

• Your fine ur weight fits ur body

• Your body is fine... No worries, okay?

• You actually have a great body but if you wana ne thiner (optional) Just skip dinner.

• Lose weight

• You shouldn't post these pictures online.

You're under 18 so its illegal for you to be posting naked pictures, there's older adult who could abuse these pictures.

Your body is fine, and this is seen as attention seeking and desperation.

• I'm not naked. Thank you, how would it be consider attention seeking/desperate?

• You appear to be in your bra and panties, it's nudity.

It's attention seeking and desperate because they're slutty pictures

• You are not fat! Just chubby

• You're not fat, you just have to lose the extra belly fat.

• you're not fat at all trust me , i'm bigger than you if that makes you feel better haha. you have a small waist and everyone has rolls when they sit down! you're fine hunny x

• Just fix your posture. Slouching is basically flaunting your little bit of belly fat when really your body isn't bad, its the way you stand that's bad