Do you think ONE SINGLE facial feature/defect can make a face unattractive?

Basically, do you think a single unnatractive feature, on an otherwise completely attractive face, can make the oveall face unnatractive?

For example, a nose on a male where the nostrils point outwards at an angle (see image from another site).

Do you think ONE SINGLE facial feature/defect can make a face unattractive?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• although yes a feature can bug me and blemish the attractiveness of a face, I don't see anything wrong with yours honestly. Quite an attractive nose and face overall :)
    see although Uma Thurman has a strong nose, I still find her pretty attractive
    fullhdpictures.com/.../...Thurman-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

note that, some some strong features could make the face even more interesting to look at than your traditional beauty standards.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel ashamed of saying this but I have a tough time and gets distracted if someone has a big mole on their face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• To me, a nose can make someone unattractive. I dont even like my own nose. But the nose in the photo you posted looks nice

3|1
    0|0
    • Interesting, thank you. I agree, but I think that other things like acne and yellow teeth make someone more universally unnatractive

• Oh most definitely hate if the teeth ate crooked and yellow.

• Your nose isn't bad, but a nose can definitely destroy a person's face for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This nose is kinda nice, so NO worries!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Your nose looks fine to me.

0|0
    0|0