Are my legs ugly? Fat? Or are they ok? Hot?

I hate my legs. I always have. They cause me a lot of problems because of my extremely low self esteem. I have a negative body image. I always think I'm fat. Anyway, don't be afraid to say I'm fat or ugly. Make it honest, because I'd rather you be honest and hurtful than lying and me thinking I look good. I hate putting myself on the internet like this, but I just want to know. Tell me what I can work on as well

Oh yeah forgot to say that I'm actually zoomed in on my legs soo...

Most Helpful Guy

• Your legs are fine and you are not fat at all. STOP IT!!.

I know though it makes zero difference really no matter what I say or most people say really. The negative usally sticks more, but try to not let it, not today :). And finally accept the positive.

Cause also jeez, dont listen to anyone who says you should work on them either, not needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, your thighs look almost exactly like mine and I'm slim... 🤔 I've gotten plenty of compliments about them before so yours must be nice too. 😎 Thick thighs are sexy 😏 To be fair yours look smoother than my legs cause I have scars on my knees. 🙄

• Let me correct that, I just looked in the mirror and they look almost identical 😂😂 apart from the scars

• Did you get those scars when you fell from heaven?

• Thank you lol

What Guys Said 22

• Your thighs are just slightly bigger then those pathetically small floorboards you have

Trust me.. Most girls would die for how skinny you are

• They look normal, nothing wrong with it.

• Your legs look very good. Stop worrying.

• They look good to me

• Dem legs look perfectly fine!!! no matter what as long as you stay true to yourself you will be perfect!!! Just have confidence and not bat an eye at what any body says!!!;)

• Are you on drugs? Those are really nice legs, and judging from your legs alone I dont think you are fat.

• Thank you

• Nahh lol I don't think you are being creepy

• No hate to skinny girls but a girl with a little meat is #life You have to remember there is difference between fat and thick, thick is sexy just be confident. If I'm with a girl she could have a supermodel body but if she lacks confidence thats a turn off. Love yourself own your body and you'd be surprised how better your life will be and how people treat you.

• They look fine

• They look good, you have nothing to worry about! :)

• I think they look nice... don't worry

• They look good

• i mean there fine, i see nothing wrong with them u dont have thigh gap n stuff that's not important there good don't worry.

• You have very nice legs!

• They look good to me🙂

• Thre perfect! Guys dont like skinny thighs

• they're good

• Lovely legs, perfectly beautiful

• No no no! You are very good leg

• Your legs look great! Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

• Yikes under 18! I'm outta here

• They're good, but what guys really care about is the booty

• Look fine to me.

• Freakin good looking legs. I don't know why you'd feel insecure about them

What Girls Said 11

• They can't get any smaller it's just the way you're built. You're not fat or ugly you John st have the legs and thighs of a woman than a girl... It tends to happen when you hit puberty and when your mother or fathers mother has a similar body shape.

Your thighs are actually muscular I'm guessing you work out to try to decrease the size but really you're only toning them more.

• Yes they are muscular and yes I work out constantly lol

• they are perfectly fine. you look about 5 ft 5 and 105 pounds pr 5 fry 7 and 115.. so there's no way you're 'fat'. only compared to a very skinny person with a lower than average bmi. which if thats your ideal you're going to feel fat. but you're not. you should try talking to a therapist. feeling like there's something wrong with a healthy body can cause a very hard life. any obsession can ruin opportunities bc you're thinking of the wrong things you can't see opportunities.

• Thank you... And yeah ur right I should go to a therapist lol

• yore welcome. and im glads you didn't take that as an insult. life can be amazing it can also go unnoticed bc were busy worrying about things that are not problems and can not or should not be changed. good luck:)

• White people don't know what fat is or something lol

You're not fat. You'd be considered slim in my hood.

• Lol I must agree, we really don't 😂

• Your thighs are a bit chubby but maybe that's just me. And even if you wanna change that you could easily do that with simply doing some cardio exercises :P

• Wow... they're perfect... 😅

• Your legs are really nice!

• You're right, your cankles are nothing to be proud of.

• They look fine

• They are nice

• They look normal

• Your legs aren't even big, they're normal sized. I'd say you're the perfect size, you just need to get fit. Start weight-lifting. Because fit legs (no matter the size) ALWAYS look better than unfit legs. This chick's legs are about the same size as yours, they're just more muscled:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0d0920906b.jpg

Muscles give your body a much slicker look.

• Yes you are right though. I have a lot of muscle but it isn't showing because of the fat lol. And thank you

• Then start doing some H-I-I-T (high intensity interval training) as that's the most effective way to burn fat, combined with weight lifting, and you'll look nice and STRONG, not frail as so many people who are obsessed with fat loss are.

• Yeah your right. I'll try it!!