What do you think of guys that are skinny, but toned?

I am 6'3", 140 lbs. I spent most of the summer at the gym, and I didn't really get bigger. I did get more toned though. I notice how much more firm my muscles have become. If next to each other, would you pick the shorter, bigger toned guy, or the taller, slimmer toned guy?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's correct that you are still a teen, then its not abnormal to be really skinny, because your body has put all its effort into growing taller etc. rather than gaining muscle. If you keep working out in a few years you will start to fill out a bit more, and get more noticeable muscles.
    Personally, I find you currently to skinny for my taste, partly because it makes you look young - because it is a figure I associate almost exclusively with late teens (and I'm not really into people who are not yet mature, it would be too much of a age gap, and maturity gap).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what girls would pick but u got no worries man. Ur still young and so far ur body has put it's effort into growing tall lol if u just keep hittin the gym u'll bulk up in the next few years. By the time ur 20 u'll be 200lbs of muscle! No worries!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Dude, take a chill pill. Most men aren't completely filled out in the upper body until they are 30 or so.

Most importantly, DO NOT take stupid risks with gray-market steroids. That is just all kinds of oh hell no.

0|1
    0|0
    • My body must of skipped filling out I still look 14 in upper body

• Show All
    • @mrsingle Ok, well, it is what it is, and that die is mostly cast.
      Still, get yr ass the hell into a gym and do what you can, esp between the ages of 30-35 while testosterone is still near peak levels. Heavy lifting.

Hurting yrself? Dude, you are not some elderly invalid. My brother got both arms shattered by a drunk hit-and-run driver at 70mph, and he was back to lifting in 4mos and back to full strength in 8-9mos. At age 35 or so.

Money wise, I don't believe you. There are gyms in every major metro that are $15-20/mo. That's like 50 cents a day, which I'm sure you can dig up somewhere.
      Plus, if you can negotiate, the world's yr fucking oyster, dude. I pay $29 a YEAR at 24 hour fitness.

• Don't worry! I'm definitely not touching any drugs!

• That's my favorite type of body!!! Seriously. I don't like super bulky dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... That actually sounds a bit unhealthy. When you're that tall you're able to pack more weight especially when building muscle.

0|0
    0|1
  • OMG how old are u? How are u so tall? lol... I like taller guys no matter what.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny, Toned and 6'3 are the best type of guys

0|1
    0|0
  • They are my favorite ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not a fan of small men because they seem fragile. It's a personal thing I don't like the idea I could hurt my partner accidentally. But u are only a teenager if u keep going to the gym by the time u hit 19-20 u will bulk up.
    Many girls like lean men though so don't worry i just like s pit of pudge on my guy :)

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• 6'3" and 140 - That sounds awful light
    I am 5'8.5 and 146 was my lowest recent weight which I thought was quite slim at the time

0|0
    0|0