What do you think of guys that are skinny, but toned?

I am 6'3", 140 lbs. I spent most of the summer at the gym, and I didn't really get bigger. I did get more toned though. I notice how much more firm my muscles have become. If next to each other, would you pick the shorter, bigger toned guy, or the taller, slimmer toned guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's correct that you are still a teen, then its not abnormal to be really skinny, because your body has put all its effort into growing taller etc. rather than gaining muscle. If you keep working out in a few years you will start to fill out a bit more, and get more noticeable muscles.
    Personally, I find you currently to skinny for my taste, partly because it makes you look young - because it is a figure I associate almost exclusively with late teens (and I'm not really into people who are not yet mature, it would be too much of a age gap, and maturity gap).

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what girls would pick but u got no worries man. Ur still young and so far ur body has put it's effort into growing tall lol if u just keep hittin the gym u'll bulk up in the next few years. By the time ur 20 u'll be 200lbs of muscle! No worries!

What Girls Said 7

• Dude, take a chill pill. Most men aren't completely filled out in the upper body until they are 30 or so.

Most importantly, DO NOT take stupid risks with gray-market steroids. That is just all kinds of oh hell no.

• My body must of skipped filling out I still look 14 in upper body

• @mrsingle Ok, well, it is what it is, and that die is mostly cast.
      Still, get yr ass the hell into a gym and do what you can, esp between the ages of 30-35 while testosterone is still near peak levels. Heavy lifting.

Hurting yrself? Dude, you are not some elderly invalid. My brother got both arms shattered by a drunk hit-and-run driver at 70mph, and he was back to lifting in 4mos and back to full strength in 8-9mos. At age 35 or so.

Money wise, I don't believe you. There are gyms in every major metro that are $15-20/mo. That's like 50 cents a day, which I'm sure you can dig up somewhere.
      Plus, if you can negotiate, the world's yr fucking oyster, dude. I pay $29 a YEAR at 24 hour fitness.

• Don't worry! I'm definitely not touching any drugs!

• That's my favorite type of body!!! Seriously. I don't like super bulky dudes.

• Umm... That actually sounds a bit unhealthy. When you're that tall you're able to pack more weight especially when building muscle.

• OMG how old are u? How are u so tall? lol... I like taller guys no matter what.

• Skinny, Toned and 6'3 are the best type of guys

• They are my favorite ones.

• Personally I'm not a fan of small men because they seem fragile. It's a personal thing I don't like the idea I could hurt my partner accidentally. But u are only a teenager if u keep going to the gym by the time u hit 19-20 u will bulk up.
    Many girls like lean men though so don't worry i just like s pit of pudge on my guy :)

What Guys Said 1

• 6'3" and 140 - That sounds awful light
    I am 5'8.5 and 146 was my lowest recent weight which I thought was quite slim at the time