Do most girls like beards?

1. Do you like 'em?
2. If so, do you like full beards or chin straps, goatees, mustaches, and the like?
3. If you do like beards, can a beard be too big or long?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Beards are definitely becoming more fashionable - Short neat beards are probably the ones girls like he most

What Girls Said 8

• I don't want a ZZ Top beard but a lumberjack beard... yes to say the least. It's ridiculously sexy, especially on those late 30's through 50's fellas. Beard please.

• And here's me, acually LIKING the fact that my 46yo husband can still pass for mid-late twenties. LOL

• @redeyemindtricks I love you! Funniest description ever and I am the same way! Lipstick and heels while I hunt and change my own tire. Can fight like a man and hold mt own pretty well and not afraid to get dirty lol.

• LOL thanks girl. But you know tho? That god-awful new hipster way of talking? Where there's, like, no vowels or spirit left, and just s's and t's and f's and spittle, and it sounds like the real-life version of academic footnotes? AAAHHHH MAKE IT STOP OMG lol girl!! Also it's only boys I've heard it from... Never girls, even girls in that same demographic.

Luckily there's no trace of that in the speech of my oldest son (not quite 13yo). Boy talks a thousand miles a minute like his mama, but he still got that island/yard thing like daddy. So I don't have to disown him, just yet. <3

• I like short beards. Any length isn't really my thing. However I think some facial hair looks good on a lot of men.
    Very much like the picture posted by rebekahj391

• All this Depends on the guy.

• I dont like beards but if I had to settle for one, a short goatee would be the only exception

• turn oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

• I like a bit of scruffle. rugged looking.

• 1. i really dislike facial hair

• I personally don't like them. People who have beards sometimes look like having a bad hygiene

What Guys Said 0