Who is prettier?

Which has prettier face?
Who is prettier?

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Being honest here, the one on the left is not only really cute but she seems a lot nicer than the right one who never smiles 😂

• The girl on the right will age much better than the girl on the left. In 30 years, the girl on the left will look 10-20 years older than the girl on the right.

• I'm gonna guess you're the one on the right because I've seen her face on here a bunch of times. My question is, why do you keep comparing yourself to other girls?

• I wish we would stop with the comparing and the contests on "who is prettier"
    They're both beautiful, everybody is beautiful in their own ways.

Okay, back to Narcos.

• Hard to say I picked some on left and some on the right

• Was wondering where you went

There is defiantly one thats much better looking. Its a little knarly that you copied the expressions of the other girl too

• I FEEL LIKE SPITTING ON ALL OF THEM WITH THEIR DUCK FACES.

THAT SHIT IS SO ANNOYING.

IF YOU GOT A NON CHISELLED ROUNDER FACE, LIVE WITH IT FOR FUCK SAKES. LOL

• Yeah duck face should be banned.

• @Jon_Gre_g everything in the west is a facade. fake just to fit in.

its a popularity contest and it prevent people from growing up and being good people instead

• Both are/is prettier.

-sean1234 look at photos cross eyed, both girls merge. ;)

• in other words neither are prettier. Every guys opinion will always be different.

• I don't understand why people even bother asking for a comparison against Candice Swanepoel.

• they both look good but because the one on the left has really nice eyes most people will pick her

• Right top corner

• Left is 1000000x hotter than the girl on the right

• Lefty 👌👌👌

• Who are you? I see you all the time on here. You must be the bish on the right. I see you all the time on here. Why? Why do you compare yourself to other girls? Is it an ego boost? Perhaps they are with guys you want? What?

What Girls Said 14

• The one on the right she looks more natural while the one on the left looks fake or like a Barbie doll.

• I dont know my left from your right, but candace swanepoel always wins in my book

• People have to stop posting these kinds of questions. Thousands of girls are dealing with body image issues thanks to media and photoshop and we don't need to see it on here. Girls will compare themselves to girls in those pictures which is so sad

• They all look like the same fucking chick...

• Why do you care? :/

• both look funny

• Gosh. Both are gorgeous. I wish there was a both option.

• Neither...