Do I look good for modeling?

Do I look good for modeling?

So, I will be the model of our school and yesterday I have photo shoot and interview. Is the gown and makeup is good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you do... And you resemble your name a Rose I think miss world or miss universe peagent are where you'd fit in most

Most Helpful Girl

• You look very pretty no doubt!
    To answer your question about modeling:

-If it's for school then sure you look absolutely great.
    -If it's professional modeling I'm not sure about that, NOT because you're not pretty, but because you have some nice hips and some curves (that look great btw) and big modeling agencies tend to go for very tall women with very little curves. BUT you should definitely give it a shot! I agree with a previous comment though, you should go without makeup cause agencies require that during an interview, or they'll ask you to remove it once you get there anyway.

Good luck! :D

What Guys Said 13

• Of course!

• Yes, of course, there is no doubt that you are very attractive. You have a very good chance at modelling.

• I think the make up and gown look really well - You look very pretty

• You have nice hips :)

• Yes, I think you do look good for modelling but I have little knowledge about modelling. You are definitely beautiful 8/10.

• No lol. Not a model.

• Looks great, by the way your gorgeous!!!:)

• Lol what's funny is the only way I could see ur face was on this question the links don't work xD

• you look good but I'm not a model scout or expert for makeup lol. I don't know but good luck :)

• Yes, but cut back on the make a tad bit and you got it.

• lol no (filler)

• Best of luck

• I don't think you'd make it as a model, but I personally don't like the model look anyway, some of them look really strange, like it's more about looking unique and standing out than it is actually being beautiful.

• Sorry, just read the rest of it. Yeah what you're wearing is fine.

What Girls Said 7

• The gown and the makeup is fine. I'd recommend leaving your hair down. Updos look ok in person, but on camera, it looks like you cut your hair short.

• ok girly, honest opinion.
    you re very pretty but, but...
    I checked your profile pic and you look much better without the makeup, therefore the makeup isn t enhancing anything so it s so/so
    the dress I like the cut cause it shows off your great figure but I don't like the colors, maybe black instead of red would have looked nicer with the glitter
    and finally your hair is ok, I guess if you d let it down you ll look much better.

• Don't go with make up on you cause they will do it themselves and you are pretty... i don't know if it's the dress though... but you are real pretty (sorry for my english)

• Your beautiful :o

• Girl, you look fabulous!

• You seem tall in the pictures, therefore you could model.

• Sorry but i don't think you would be a good model.